Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Missing ESO+ Statuette

Michae
Michae
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Is there any way I can get a statuette I missed? I was subscribed last month, as I was for the last two years, but somehow I'm missing the Scion of Bal statuette. I'm pretty sure I claimed it, I log in game everyday, and yet I don't have it. I contacted support (Incident: 210414-005983), but they say I didn't claim it and that there's nothing they can do about it. And then they say "We do however look at feedback on the crown store all the time so you might see the requested content sooner rather than later." as if the statuettes were ever coming back. Why is it such a big deal to grant me what I paid for? It's not like I want to get something from a month I wasn't subscribed to. The statuette claim in the Crown Store keeps getting buried deeper and deeper, it's much easier to miss the new statue now, compared to how they were featured before. Is there really nothing that can be done? @ZOS_GinaBruno
Edited by Michae on April 18, 2021 2:59AM
"I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Nastassiya
    Nastassiya
    ✭✭✭
    It is your responsibility to claim the statue and make sure that you actually have it. When I claim a statue, I immediately go and place it in my house. By doing this, I know I have the statue and I can visibly see it. When you claimed it, you should have validated that it existed, and made sure you could display it. If it was not there, at the time of "purchase" then you would have been right to generate a support ticket. I do not fault them for closing your ticket when it happened months ago.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fair enough. I claimed every statuette except for this one it seems and I find it really strange. It was not that long ago, only a month. I did place them at my house before, but I simply run out of slots. I really could've sworn I claimed the March statue. The system's really strange and unintuitive, and as I said the statues go relegated to the back of the store, they are no longer appearing in featured or annoucements. All I'm asking for is to fix a mistake, since I was paying last month. It shouldn't really be a big deal. The statues don't ever return, and I was hoping to have a full collection when I'm paying.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU