The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Anyone else on PS5 been freezing in dungeons ever since this weeks maintenance?

ccb18
ccb18
Soul Shriven
Have had no issues at all playing on PS5 until the maintenance on Monday 3/29. I have uninstalled the game a cleared all my save data and storage yet I freeze at every boss fight in every dungeon.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 4, 2021 5:22PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ccb18

If you are still experencing freezing after clearing save data and reinstalling ESO, please go ahead and open a ticket with customer support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I opened a ticket... all they do is say do this and do that (which we do, to no effect) then they close the ticket... and we get the survey questions. You see why we are getting upset and frustrated?
  • Gwythyr
    Gwythyr
    ✭✭
    I’m experiencing the same issues - freezing/lag/crashes on my PS5. I submitted a ticket but got an email telling me how how address the error on my -PC- when I clearly stated my problem was with console. -_-
    Server: EU PSN
    Champion Points: 502

AD - Breton Sorceror
    EB - Templar Bosmer
    DC - Altmer Dragonknight
    AD - Khajiit Nightblade
    AD - Khajiit Templar
    DC - Dunmer Sorceror
    AD - Khajiit Warden
  • Yellow_Monolith
    Yellow_Monolith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't even log in on 10 of my characters on PS5 EU since the maintenance. I start to load in but then crash.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With multiple threads regarding these login and crash issues for Playstation, we've decided to close this discussion. Please use the thread below for troubleshooting and further discussion.

Can't log in PS4 EU
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.