The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

One addon is draining my gold through auto CP respec

Reyleigh
Reyleigh
✭✭✭
Ok very weird, just lost 12k gold, everytime i interact with a crafting station, i get a message in the chat that my cp has been respec and i lose 3k gold, i lost 3k when i interact with it, and another 3k when i close the window

I thought it was an addon trolling me at first, but no i checked, and the gold has been lost, my cp remains unchanged though

Do you guys know what addon does this ? I haven't installed any addons recently and i've never had this happen

Thanks !

k5df109c4ls9.png

• perfiction
    perfiction
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be easier if you shown your installed addons list.

But after seeing the "AutoMetic: [...]" message I think it's from ChampionPointsSlots addon - it prints this kind of message:
    lfh6vtg6d7el.png
    Edited by perfiction on April 17, 2021 4:02PM