The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Has anyone decorated Stone Eagle Aerie?

TeruKisuke
TeruKisuke
✭✭✭✭
I have Stone Eagle but so far I don’t know what to do with it. It is my favorite house out of the most recent ones but for some reason I can’t think of anything, and I like the aesthetic so I don’t have the heart to fully transform it. I’m an experienced decorator and know all the furnishings and how to get them, but I’m looking for ideas. Even a concept will do.

Does anyone have a S.E.A. and would like to share what you’ve done? Please post pictures if you have them. I’m looking for inspiration and don’t see many Stone Eagle builds online. Or suggestions work too.
Edited by TeruKisuke on April 16, 2021 11:38PM
  • magus.septim
    magus.septim
    ✭✭✭
    the view in stone eagle is excellent, I would recommend building a custom thing outside.
    I built an airship in mine
    puxp1jiw07wa.png
  • TeruKisuke
    TeruKisuke
    ✭✭✭✭
    @magus.septim That’s awesome! Love the propellers, and Prince Irnskar’s aircraft lol.

I’ll have to think about it. I know the invisible edge boundaries are somewhat far... I like just about everything about this house.
  • Vahlyance
    Vahlyance
    ✭✭✭
    I got the place... ONLY to use the first room.

Welcome to the Temple Club.

hnq69ya0a3dr.png

gdntlgas7w5v.png

pwyn93gpwh4d.png

y0u1uiz5cwvo.png

And yet, every single slot used.
    GIMMEMORESLOTSG'DEMMIT
    『-Astra inclinant, sed non obligant.-』
  • TeruKisuke
    TeruKisuke
    ✭✭✭✭
    @UndauntedValiance Wow! I like how full you made the first room look! (And I agree I’m gonna struggle with slots on this one lol.) It’s very detailed and colorful, and I really like color.

When I first saw this room in the preview I immediately thought “hotel indoor pool!” But then I saw the rest of the house and I lose that vibe. I’m seeing some really pretty things done with that pool though, so it has a lot of potential.