The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Assassins League Motif Dyes?

Dormoira
Dormoira
Soul Shriven
Hi all!
A friend of mine asked this under a different board, but I wanted to ask here too in hopes of getting an answer!
I recently bought the Assassins League Motif, and expected it to appear as previewed but it came without the dyes. I assume that's typical, I'm just newer to the game so I was a little surprised!
So does anybody happen to know which dyes are actually used in the preview?

Thank you so much in advance!
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure that should be what the outfit looks like without any dyes used on it. It’s base colours. Just erase any dyes you’ve applied to it and it should look like it did in the preview I believe. If that’s not the case then I’m afraid I don’t know :(
    Argonian Master Race
  • Dormoira
    Dormoira
    Soul Shriven
    Unfortunately not the case :(
    Went ahead and checked, the shop preview shows some combination of greys and reds, whereas actually changing to the outfit is a dull khaki color. I'll continue the hunt, or if anybody knows the specific dyes then I'll still try em out!