The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

crown purchased housing items

slayerclangod
slayerclangod
Soul Shriven
Hello, I was wondering why my vamperic libations and the aetherial well aren't available for all my homes. I paid a lot of money to own these items, as well for my homes.
  • RunForTheHills
    RunForTheHills
    ✭✭✭
    Only a few things like the banker, merchant, and storage chests are collectable items and are available to every house. Furniture has to be purchased for each house.
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is if they made the furnishings a collectible, you could only place one per home.
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • slayerclangod
    slayerclangod
    Soul Shriven
    Only a few things like the banker, merchant, and storage chests are collectable items and are available to every house. Furniture has to be purchased for each house.

the vamperic libations and the aetherial well can only be purchased once, like the banker and merchant ,this is my argument
  • Subfocus
    Subfocus
    ✭✭

the vamperic libations and the aetherial well can only be purchased once, like the banker and merchant ,this is my argument

This is a valid argument then, if they can only be purchased once. I don't see a reason as to why they would limit them to a 1 time purchase, maybe it's an oversight.
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All other furnishings are also only available once when you get them (from antiquity leads, treasure chests, self-made, bought).
    But maybe it would be a good innovation if you could get a furnishing plan for the item from the crown crates instead of the item and then be able to produce it by yourself over and over again, if wanted.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have bought multiples of both for my homes. What is happening when you try to buy a second of each? It isn't letting you?
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso