The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
β€’ PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

What's sexiest motifs in game

Starlight_Whisper
Starlight_Whisper
✭✭✭✭✭
✭
πŸ‘€ looking to go shopping and don't want to miss good ones
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fang Lair Chest.
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Second place, Sai Sahan Jack.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know that some Argonian lower-tier armour (medium in particular) can be kinda "skimpy" if that is what you are looking for.
    Also, Sai Sahan Style has some "skimpy" parts too.
  • Valagash
    Valagash
    ✭✭✭
    icereach coven head
  • MooseKnuckles88
    MooseKnuckles88
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chest plates, mandatory shoulder guards, and waist flaps kill the "sexiest-ness" in the game. I guess they rather pigeon hole people into buying costumes to fix that, then we all start looking the same and that's no fun either.

IMO, decent chests motifs would probably be fanglair, deadwater, mazzatun, and some others I'm forgetting about too.
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wood elf medium jack. Easily accessible and still a very good choice.
    Argonian Master Race
  • Remathilis
    Remathilis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stag's of Z'en and Huntsman are good in addition to ones mentioned.

There are a lot more skin to win costumes, but they are either hard to get, limited time, or end up with strange design stuff that kills the vibe (Timbercrow and Nocturnal are two great examples).

Take a look for yourself:
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like Minotaur, Fang Lair, Draugr, Mazzatun, Argonian, Dead Water n Sai Sahan chest pieces.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can preview all the motifs by going to an outfit station, which has the added advantage that you can try mix & match combinations and see them on your own characters.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Vlad9425
    Vlad9425
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Apart from the above mentioned stuff there aren’t a huge amount of options but there is a skimpy motif coming in the Blackwood chapter which you can see the NPCs wearing in the prologue quest.
  • Tesman85
    Tesman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, "sexy" should be defined. I'm assuming you mean for female characters? Also, the character's body type has an effect on what looks good. Besides of the revealing styles mentioned above, there are a few more covering and "classy" alternatives that are IMO quite sexy, too:

- Ancient Elf medium chest piece is good for a tall, moderately athletic, broad-shouldered female. The jack's cut emphasizes bust and waist, so looks very good when dyed to a colour that complements the character's skin colour. For instance, I love how my Altmer Nightblade looks in the style, strong but sleek and feminine.
    - Bosmer jack 3 (IIRC?) looks very good on a smaller, slender character.
    - Sapiarch jerkin for a very classy, bust-emphasizing look.
    - Assassin's League light or medium chest pieces. Form-fitting, very sleek "catwoman"-look.
    - Ebonshadow light chest armor. Another sleek style, and the fabric strips across the bust make one's imagination tick...

The shoulders are, of course, a problem. But there are a few tolerably small ones (like Swordthane) that don't make the character look bulky.
    Edited by Tesman85 on April 15, 2021 2:40PM
  • Madhojo
    Madhojo
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously anything from the Ebonheart Pact set, clearly the sexiest, mmmmmm just look at those dragons *roar*
  • FaylenSol
    FaylenSol
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mazzatun chest + belt.

It is the only chest in the game that lacks a proper "Belt" and actually has pants appear to start at the waist rather than right at the belly button. Because of this most of the "Belts" in the game appear to float on your characters stomach. But the Mazzatun belt is lowered compared to the rest to accommodate this.

As seen below:

306130-20210415090531-1.png
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    Skeevmaster costume, hands down.
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: Β»
    You can preview all the motifs by going to an outfit station, which has the added advantage that you can try mix & match combinations and see them on your own characters.

This ^

Check them out in the outfit station, to see what looks good on your character. And what legs/shoulders/gloves/etc work with it.

(Fang Lair is really good, though. The version from Battlegrounds has nicer details/belt clutter/etc, but it's a lot more problematic to get.)
    Edited by Kiralyn2000 on April 15, 2021 3:11PM
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surprised everyone forgot about Grim Harlequin
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well, Sai Sahan style is nice, but why do we need shoulder parts... were are they attached?

51117294814_9ae6ff3eae_b.jpg
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lugaldu wrote: Β»
    Well, Sai Sahan style is nice, but why do we need shoulder parts... were are they attached?

They're held on via machismo.
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lugaldu wrote: Β»

51117294814_9ae6ff3eae_b.jpg

Try medium dwemer. Not great, but that's what my bosmer uses with the Sai jack and it's... passable.
  • Zodiarkslayer
    Zodiarkslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    I love sunspire. Combined with the right slider settings it is the one most pronouncing of the female body contour.

Pyandonean is also cool.
    read, think and write.In that order.
  • akredon_ESO
    akredon_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    i love the Deadwater chest, i think it definitely *cough* adds to the aesthetics of a female character >.>
  • Zodiarkslayer
    Zodiarkslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    Mazzatun chest + belt.

It is the only chest in the game that lacks a proper "Belt" and actually has pants appear to start at the waist rather than right at the belly button. Because of this most of the "Belts" in the game appear to float on your characters stomach. But the Mazzatun belt is lowered compared to the rest to accommodate this.

As seen below:

God! She looks like she hasn't had a proper meal in months.
    read, think and write.In that order.
  • Snowstrider
    Snowstrider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it even possible for an ESO character to look sexy? They all look goofy to me because of the design and art style
  • noneatza
    noneatza
    ✭✭✭
    Ra gada heavy and light. Thank me later
  • phwaap
    phwaap
    ✭✭✭
    On female characters, Grim Harlequin, Ashlander, Sunspire would be my tops. Stags, Huntsman, and Coldsnap next level.
  • FaylenSol
    FaylenSol
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mazzatun chest + belt.

As seen below:

God! She looks like she hasn't had a proper meal in months.

She is my "Raised by wolves" character. So her idea of a proper meal involves a lot of chasing beforehand and has never eaten bread or any form of desert before.

She is based on an old D&D Barbarian/Druid character of mine who lived in a forest alone for her entire life. Got to roleplay her first time encountering a doorknob. Fun stuff.
    Edited by FaylenSol on April 15, 2021 5:02PM