The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Next Event?

Almakor
Almakor
✭✭✭
Any news on what the next event. I’m really itching for a Murkmire Event. I’ve been saving gold like crazy to hire mercenary players to carry me through vBRP and get eight perfected weapons.
  • Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you need to be carried then you dont need the weps. Just do it on normal, the perfected difference is so minimal.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use https://nairinhe.github.io/ - it's a historical calendar for the last couple of years. If you "Hide Old Events" there's nothing shown from the 16th through the beginning of June. Now that doesn't mean they won't maybe pop something when the May news hits, but right now it's a total blank on @Nairinhe's calendar.
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The next one has been confirmed as Midyear Mayhem in June. I was half expecting a Murkmire event soon when the house and other themed stuff appeared in the Crown Store Showcase, but I'm guessing there won't be one this year now or they'd have saved the crown store stuff
    PS4 EU
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can’t wait to get the new event personality for one of my characters 🙂
  • oddbasket
    oddbasket
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awww... it was event after event and now the next one's so far away..

Not having the same reward every quarter changed things as far as event burn out for me. Back when it was just indrik after indrik for 2 years, I didn't look forward and sometimes hated the events, this year I'm itching to collect the rewards.
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lillybit wrote: »
    The next one has been confirmed as Midyear Mayhem in June. I was half expecting a Murkmire event soon when the house and other themed stuff appeared in the Crown Store Showcase, but I'm guessing there won't be one this year now or they'd have saved the crown store stuff

Didn't we just have a midyear mayhem where that Ebonsteel Knight style dropped?
  • HappyDan
    HappyDan
    ✭✭✭

Pretty sure it was few months ago, IIRC we get mid year mayhem twice a year June and January.
    Since once June was literally unplayable they delayed to January, and since then we get the event twice a year but the name still remained (funny seeing mid year mayhem in January)
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it seems that for at least the last couple of years we've gotten Midyear Mayhem twice a year, as well as an Imperial City event, for a total of 3 PvP events a year. But it wasn't always like that, and could change at any time, so only ZOS knows for sure what the events this year will be.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Agalloch
    Agalloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Guilds event? (Thieves and Brotherhood) We had this kind of event years ago.
    Edited by Agalloch on April 15, 2021 7:44AM
  • PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm wondering when an Elsewyr anniversary event will happen. I want the Baandari crown crates to return and that's most likely when that will happen
  • joerginger
    joerginger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm wondering when an Elsewyr anniversary event will happen. I want the Baandari crown crates to return and that's most likely when that will happen

It's certainly possible that the two Elsweyrs will be parts of an event this year. Last year we were sent to the two zones from 2018 (Summerset and Murkmire), so it would appear logical to expect them to send us to the two 2019 areas. But it's also been two years since the Thieves/Murderers and Orsinium promotions, so those might come up instead.
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Murkmire event would be great to lead into the new Blackwood Chapter.
    I hope we get an event before Midyear Mayhem, looking forward to the Deadlands personality.

PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HappyDan wrote: »

Pretty sure it was few months ago, IIRC we get mid year mayhem twice a year June and January.
    Since once June was literally unplayable they delayed to January, and since then we get the event twice a year but the name still remained (funny seeing mid year mayhem in January)

They needed 4 events a quarter for the Indriks so they added a second and called it the Midyear Mayhem Preview event. Now it seems like a permanent fixture and they've dropped the "preview" from it.
    The Murkmire event would be great to lead into the new Blackwood Chapter.
    I hope we get an event before Midyear Mayhem, looking forward to the Deadlands personality.

It was confirmed on here that MYM is next, I'll see if I can find it. Personally I'm looking forward to a bit of a break til the next one!
    PS4 EU
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found it!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7202885#Comment_7202885
    Hi all! We can confirm that the third and final fragment for the Deadlands Firewalker Personality will be available during our next in-game event, Midyear Mayhem, in June.

PS4 EU
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I bet that in Q3 there will be Orsinium and/or Thieves/DB Guilds events (last time they were almost 2 years ago) so don't count on Murkmire too soon...
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping for Orsinium, been putting off going back to vMA til the next one.

Don't they usually have the community one in Q3? Always quite enjoy that one.

Then it depends on whether they stick with 2 events with 2/1 fragments or go to 3. I had major event burnout with the 4 a quarter schedule they kept for the Indriks, but don't think one a month would be so bad and they have a lot to fit in now!
    PS4 EU