The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Magicka Dragonknight PVP Build - ESO - Flames of Ambition

• oscarovegren
    oscarovegren
    ✭✭✭
    2pc trainee + 3pc willpower is way more statdense in comparison to 2pc willpower + 3pc ancient grace
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Crafty alfiq is more stat dense than 2pc willpower + 3pc ancient grace, by several hundred magicka, and with more flexibility for wearing it.

This looks a little squishy , got any gameplay vids?
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never thought of using the Swarm Mother and Domihaus monster sets as I went with Grothdarr and Maw of the Infernal since they were things I had on hand. Not sure if the extra stamina would really help though since I do good enough without it, but it would maybe help my build by moving away from the Sugar Skulls food and to something like the Corrupting Bloody Mara. I personally think you built into too much stamina, but that's just my opinion and I have no idea how you're actually fighting in a real battle.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK