The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Question about proc sets in Cyrodiil.

Alutora
Alutora
✭✭✭
Hi all :) I havent got much time to do PvP patch, now I’m starting again and I’m bit confused with the changes -

- are proc sets only not usable in Cyrodiil? Does this mean in battlegrounds they are still usable? What about monster sets? And mythic items?
- Does this mean I need to carry around two separate setups, one for battlegrounds and on for Cyrodiil?
- Also, if proc sets are not usable, is there a list with all the sets that cannot be used? I do understand what is proc set, still I would like to see some kind of clarification as I find some sets “in between”. For example, sets that give you permanent majors don’t work, and they are not quite proc sets.
- I got great results with War Maiden in Cyrodiil before. Does this count as a proc set? Can’t find any confirmation anywhere :(
- What about Imperial City? Do procs/MS/mythic items work, or does the same rules apply like in Cyrodiil?

Thank you!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's the list of sets: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/561180/feb-15-cyrodiil-test-details/p1

Pretty much any set that wasn't pure stats or that had a % increase or a chance of something counts as a "proc." So this includes Item Sets like Seducer, as that set reduces Magicka cost abilities by 10%.

Proc sets still work in Battlegrounds and Imperial City.
  • Alutora
    Alutora
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for you answer.

Though, only that tiny list of sets are working in Cyrodiil? I can’t wear anything else? 😱 not even NMA? I would never guess nma is classified as a proc set 😔
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Alutora wrote: »
    Thank you for you answer.

Though, only that tiny list of sets are working in Cyrodiil? I can’t wear anything else? 😱 not even NMA? I would never guess nma is classified as a proc set 😔

you can still wear them the 5th bonus just won't function.

There are also a list of additional sets which have separate 5th set bonuses which do work.

for example: Wizard's Riposte - the (5) 660 critical resistance - works but the (5) When you take direct Critical Damage, you apply Minor Enervation to the enemy for 5 seconds, reducing their Critical Damage done by 10%. doesn't.

They are on separate lines so consist of 2 different bonuses.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)