Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Don't tell ZOS what you desire :-)

Rishikesa108
Rishikesa108
✭✭✭✭✭
I was hoping to find Tel Galen House in the April Crown Store... Maybe we've asked too much times for this house: ssshhhhh don't ask for it anymore ! maybe they prefer to put on sale unwanted houses better than desired ones ;)
Ok I do like also Lakemire Xanmeer...so I'll be satisfied :)
Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • KovalskyNestor
    KovalskyNestor
    ✭✭✭
    I think zos listens to customers and what people want about 80% of the time. For example everyone asked for wild hunt crates and they delivered them. But for some reason they dont want to put Tel Galen house for sale, even for Morrowind celebration event.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I WILL tell them what I desire, but since there is so much Ayleid awesomeness this month, I will leave off asking for Tel Galen until next month. o:);)>:)
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Should always be telling them what you want. Personally, I want less FOMO offerings and just be able to throw money at them when I see another playing with something cool. Shame they don't listen or implement that feedback, they're missing out on sales.

I'd also buy the crap out of Tel Galen if it came on the crown store. But they can't just leave things in the crown store, so I won't!
    Edited by Destai on April 13, 2021 7:13PM
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destai wrote: »
    Should always be telling them what you want. Personally, I want less FOMO offerings and just be able to throw money at them when I see another playing with something cool. Shame they don't listen or implement that feedback, they're missing out on sales.

I'd also buy the crap out of Tel Galen if it came on the crown store. But they can't just leave things in the crown store, so I won't!

So long as things return more frequently, I won’t complain. IMHO, this is a very good month of both new items and “bringbacks” but I am quite partial to all things Elven! <3
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Destai wrote: »

So long as things return more frequently, I won’t complain. IMHO, this is a very good month of both new items and “bringbacks” but I am quite partial to all things Elven! <3

I almost bought the Ayleid ruin, but the price was too high for what it was. But I'm right there with you - I'm totally an Elf at heart.