The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

As of right now in PS4 gh...

AwakeOhSleeper
AwakeOhSleeper
✭✭✭
EP has been at zero population bars for 3 hours, against at minimum one bar (most of the time two or even three) of each other alliance. EP hasn’t received low pop buff yet. I’ve also done some clocking of when buffs are applied to each alliance and they (ad/dc) only need to be at zero bars for one eval to receive the buff when we need (apparently) more than three hours. I’d like some clarification as to how these buffs are applied and why it seems the logging and buffing is different for different alliances. If it’s a bug I’ll be glad to submit a ticket.
Edited by AwakeOhSleeper on April 14, 2021 7:42AM
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @AwakeOhSleeper

I believe ZOS said once that they changed the low pop checking to be a rolling roughly 3h check. If as you said in your post the populations were 1,1,1 or even 1,1,2 for some time I don't believe that would trigger low pop. It would be interesting if you received low pop on the next eval though.

The checks used to be on a 24h period, meaning if you were low pop for a long time you wouldn't see the benefit until the next day which was even more confusing.

@Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)