The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Maelstrom 2H worth it?

Athan1
Athan1
✭✭✭✭✭
Before I start grinding for a weapon I may decon, I have a few questions:

1) Is the Maelstrom 2Hander worth it? Most of my skills are melee so I use Stampede a lot. Also I'm trying to stack dots and bleeds, hence I'm using Stampede in conjunction with Carve (which apparently no-one uses), and I thought an additional bleed would be sweet for quick kills and farming.

2) Would Stampede make every enemy hit bleed?

3) Do bleeds still bypass resistances?

Divines be with you.
Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr

Best Answers

• MerguezMan
    MerguezMan
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you stampede a lot, yes, MA 2H would fit. But DSA 2H would also match if you carve a lot.
    Answer ✓
  • Sangwyne
    Sangwyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1: Sounds like you can easily make it work on that build. I use Maelstrom 2H with Unleashed Terror and Aegis Caller to proc 4 AOE Martial DOTs with one skill, it's pretty nice. You can slap either of those sets on top of Maelstrom, or you can put it on backbar with an infused trait and use Stampede in place of Endless Hail, it's up to you.

2: Yes, it does. Doesn't even need to be enemies hit by initial strike, the ground DOT will proc Merciless Charge too.

3: No. Only Oblivion damage now. Bleeds are affected by physical resistance and can proc Hemorrhaging.
    Answer ✓
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow that sounds great, thanks for the insight guys!
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr