Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

PSA do not quest in Glenumbra PC EU

SammyKhajit
SammyKhajit
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Quest NPCs for the main quest, as well as the city related quests are not showing. Not just this one but also reading from chats.

Tried reporting the bug two days ago but no response.

This one is 😢
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, been like this for a few days now.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/569213/stros-mkai-all-bugged#latest

@ZOS_GinaBruno why has there been no comment on this yet? The zone is rendered unplayable for much of the day on PCEU.

Not all the time. Possibly a specific instance again? Last year there was a case of the Impresario not spawning there in some instances but they would in others. Glenumbra.

Feels like the same bug except multiplied by a magnitude of big number.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No | To ZOS: THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME BRING MY HORSE INTO BATTLE!
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was questing in Glenumbra last night and npc's showed up just fine. the only bug I had was with retaking Camlorn quest, where Shazra just disapears and reappears and then just stands there. looked up a fix, dragged some werewolves to her, let them fight and she started moving, allowing me to progress the quest. that said, I was playing few hours prior to the timestamp of that post, so...
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, been like this for a few days now.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/569213/stros-mkai-all-bugged#latest

@ZOS_GinaBruno why has there been no comment on this yet? The zone is rendered unplayable for much of the day on PCEU.

Not all the time. Possibly a specific instance again? Last year there was a case of the Impresario not spawning there in some instances but they would in others. Glenumbra.

Feels like the same bug except multiplied by a magnitude of big number.

Yes, the Impressario is also missing at the Glenumbra tent.

• tambo.01b16_ESO
    tambo.01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    [snip]

I did get a message from @ZOS_Mika telling me that they are aware of the issue and are investigating.

[Edit for discussing moderation.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on April 13, 2021 8:04PM
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    [snip]

I did get a message from @ZOS_Mika telling me that they are aware of the issue and are investigating.

[snip]

This one hasn’t received any response about the bug reports either.

@ZOS_GinaBruno can we please have some sort of acknowledgment about this?

[Heads off to forgotten Twitter account]

Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on April 13, 2021 8:06PM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey folks,

Just to confirm, we are aware of this issue and working on a fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A quest NPC was missing in Stros M'kai on PC EU the other day, but I relogged my character and he was there.
  • Rastaman111
    Rastaman111
    ✭✭
    Ps5 seems to be crashing also now.
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I take my "it seems to be working" statement back.

I was trying to finish Glenumbra story today and it was constant exercise in frustration. doors not working, quest npc's randomly disappearing ... I just gave up. because Gabrielle disappeared on me... AGAIN. but this time, she is there, I run up to her to start ritual, and... she is gone. its like there is an instancing issue. I closed the game and restarted. still the same issue. I figured, I'd abandon the quest and pick it up again, since it works sometimes (it worked to reset the side gate in camlorn for me), and now that quest is not even there at all and I basically cannot finish the story. sigh. was hoping to finish Cadwell's silver on my EU girl before anniversary and its xp boost is gone (I have like 10 master writs that require the style book you get for it) but nope. looks like it aint happening.

joy...
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Linaleah wrote: »
    I take my "it seems to be working" statement back.

I was trying to finish Glenumbra story today and it was constant exercise in frustration. doors not working, quest npc's randomly disappearing ... I just gave up. because Gabrielle disappeared on me... AGAIN. but this time, she is there, I run up to her to start ritual, and... she is gone. its like there is an instancing issue. I closed the game and restarted. still the same issue. I figured, I'd abandon the quest and pick it up again, since it works sometimes (it worked to reset the side gate in camlorn for me), and now that quest is not even there at all and I basically cannot finish the story. sigh. was hoping to finish Cadwell's silver on my EU girl before anniversary and its xp boost is gone (I have like 10 master writs that require the style book you get for it) but nope. looks like it aint happening.

joy...

Temporary fix: Enter outlaw refuge and leave it again.

With any luck you'll be put in an unbugged instance.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No | To ZOS: THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME BRING MY HORSE INTO BATTLE!
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Try wayshrining out of zone and back (visiting outlaws work too).That may or may not put you in less clitched instance. If you quest to point where a new state loads you might end back to broken one and have to do it again. Happened to me after Faolchu when I did Camlorn few days ago.
    Edited by rpa on April 14, 2021 4:03PM
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you for suggestions. I ended up going to stormhaven, doing a quest there, going back Glenumbra and found that the entire progress reset back to Lion Guard redoubt step. so I redid it, Gabrielle decided NOT to bug out this time and I was FINALY able to deal with Angolf. but I swear to god, that entire zone took me 3 times as long as it should have, solely due to having to reset and redo bugged quests....

here is to hoping that upcoming patch fixes it, but judging by search results I kept finding when looking for solutions to bugs - these issues have been around for years now :(
    dirty worthless casual.