The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Make houses able to support a BG style fight.

Ijustwantcuddles
Ijustwantcuddles
Soul Shriven
Especially with the latest Aylied ruin, having the ability to team up with 2-4 people (more people like a 12v12 mini war with siege would be fun too, but baby steps), and have a team battle in a arena that you have built yourself would really elevate this game. From a players perspective it would add a lot of fun with friends and guilds, from a business perspective you would sell more houses and crown furniture. From both perspectives it would add longevity and more elements to the game. PVPers would get more into housing. House decorators would probably go nuts making amazing arenas and battlegrounds. It would be a win for all of us.

• MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agree - that could be great fun!

PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just having houses allow more than the standard duel would be awesome. Player limits probably puts this action into very large houses ;)
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Group duels and a CP toggle for houses would open up a pretty awesome avenue for custom PVP.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Orange_fire_dragon
    Orange_fire_dragon
    ✭✭✭
    Disguise this as 'we want to do roleplay wars in our 100 dollar houses' and they will do it.
    Ask as pvper, they will laugh you out of the forums.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Piraja27 wrote: »
    Disguise this as 'we want to do roleplay wars in our 100 dollar houses' and they will do it.
    Ask as pvper, they will laugh you out of the forums.

I like where your mind's at. Plenty of opportunity to make some dough for ZOS here. Houses that make good arenas, furnishings that make interesting additions to fighting spaces. The Crown Store calls...
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • billywink3b14_ESO
    This would be SO MUCH fun!! Ppl are really creative with their homes already, could you imagine!

Maybe there could be settings to where if you change it from a household to say an "arena" you then could either allow CP or not.
  • Ijustwantcuddles
    Ijustwantcuddles
    Soul Shriven
    I feel it's an avenue where the grief to profit ratio would work in Zos's favour. All that has to be done is create a "battle mode" you can enable between groups, and the community would love it, spend more money/crowns, spend more time, buy more houses, guilds would start having another avenue for PVP events. The possibilities and income from enabling something like this would outweigh the development cost imo.
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or any fully premade BG fight, on that matter. It will increase activity in battleground guilds by a whole lot, as you won't need to wait the queue.
  • Elo106
    Elo106
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes please! group vs group "duels" cp toggles!
    With this we could also make competitive BGs ourselves, 1vsX training, 2vs2, limitless possibilities
  • Ijustwantcuddles
    Ijustwantcuddles
    Soul Shriven
    I never thought of the 1vx training and all that other fun that could be had with this mode. I bet people would stop complaining about Cyro builds and ball groups as much if they could train in a live pvp environment. There are so many more possibilities I have not thought of that other people will explore. Nice one!