Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New StamDK questions

Tigerboy78
So I just got my DK to 50 and I'm definitely am going to pvp alot with him. My main question is what gear to use with him. Right now I'm using Hundings x5 and New Moon x5 and Selene monster set.

I'm thinking of switching Hundings for Leviathan eventually I think? Or would it be better to put a more defensive set there like Eternal Vigor?
  • danthemann5
    danthemann5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For Cyrodiil (no procs) I've been using:

5 Fortified Brass
    5 Spriggan
    1 Bloodspawn
    1 Balorgh

2/5/0 2H front S/B back

Impen armor with max health, swift jewelry with WD, sharpened maul with WD

Imperial, Steed mundus, Dubious drink, tri-stat pots

It works well for me, but YMMV

As for BGs and IC, where procs are still a thing, I cannot comment.
    ZeniMax has no obligation to correct any errors or defects in the Services.

Greetings! We've closed this thread due to its non-constructive nature.

"You know you don't have to be here right?" - ZOS_RichLambert
  • Iriidius
    Iriidius
    ✭✭✭
    Why change hundings for leviathan? weapon damage is better for pvp than crit.
  • Jierdanit
    Jierdanit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tigerboy78 wrote: »
    So I just got my DK to 50 and I'm definitely am going to pvp alot with him. My main question is what gear to use with him. Right now I'm using Hundings x5 and New Moon x5 and Selene monster set.

I'm thinking of switching Hundings for Leviathan eventually I think? Or would it be better to put a more defensive set there like Eternal Vigor?

If you want to play in Cyrodiil you shouldnt use New Moon, Eternal Vigor or Any 2 piece Monster Set, because those sets just do not work in Cyrodiil atm.
    PC/EU, StamSorc Main
  • Tigerboy78
    I know , I'm mostly doing BGs. So maybe I should go EV and Hundings?
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭

EV+NMA would be better.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    in current no proc i run 3 agility, 3 trainee, 5 shackle (or hundings) and then a single monster piece that can swap depending on micro needs.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i remember back when I first started playing and had to wear willow's path to sustain, it helped a lot...

eternal vigor is awesome, makes the game much easier, battlegrounds is normally fairly intense action and takes a bunch of resources...the second set depends a bit on what your rotation is...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh yeah, selene's only really works if you catch people totally off guard, maybe velidreth or selletrix or something...

battlegrounds is a great way to earn cp, especially if you like to pvp...earning xp/cp takes forever in cyro, a bit better in imperial city...

a lot of the game modes take crazy stamina (capture the relic, domination, chaos ball) - unless you're just playing a bunch of deathmatch, maybe even plague doctor might work for you...

use your traits, glyphs, rotations, potions and ability to fight to eliminate folks...lots of players in battlegrounds are newer to pvp - most of the people you run in to around emp keeps in cyro have been playing there since forever...the outposts are even worst...
    Edited by geonsocal on April 25, 2021 6:52AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place