The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

What is your favourite class in PVP? Why ?

• azjuwelz
    azjuwelz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Cro
    My main is a NB who does well in either pve or pvp and I love her dearly. But I gotta say that my vampire magcro is FUN. She's not what anyone expects, moving from healer to group support to tanky mass slaughterer in the blink of an eye.

And the next blink she's vanished completely. :-)
    Xbox-NA
    Guildmaster of Nightmothers Deadly Deals

PVE/PVP Stamblade: Ylandra Silverthorn
    PVE Magwarden healer: Raw'zl Dah Zel
    PVE DK Tank: Greta Feuerwerk
    PVP StamDK: Helga Feuerwerk
    PVP Necro Healer: Dratha Helbain
    PVE Magcro: Dorian Fey
    PVE Magblade: Arivssa Thaoral
    PVE Magsorc: Eldara Birchwood
  • Szende
    Szende
    ✭✭✭
    Mag/stam Blade
    Nightblade. Elusive and agile class, greatly depends on movement. I just simply like the agility-damage gameplay of it. The ability of pick your fight and disengage any time just makes it enjoyable and versitale in open world solo.
    PC-EU
    Kyra Leith - PvP Stamina Nightblade
  • deleted210809-001958
    Mag/Stam Cro
    magrco because it's really challenging for pvp. used to like stam sorcs for same reason
  • WolfyRaps
    WolfyRaps
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Plar
    All MagCro love and no StamCro? At the moment I love my Stamcro in PVP. I thik its the best mix of tankiness and burst on demand that we have in the game right now.

StamDen has the same type of gameplay with the delayed burst but I find it more difficult to hit it and very good players can just avoid your delayed burst in duels, thing that they cannot do with the stamcro..
    Edited by WolfyRaps on March 24, 2021 9:06AM
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Dk
    Cuz Leap!
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mag/Stam Plar
    Everyone’s a sorc :|
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Sorc
    I mostly play mag and stam sorc.

I play solo, so mobility is key. Nothing can match sorc for that.

I do play a bit of most classes though, apart from magcro and mag DK currently.
  • Rahar
    Rahar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Sorc
    magsorc because haha burst go brrrrrrrrrrr
    NeRf MaGsOrC
  • spotzhopz
    spotzhopz
    ✭✭✭
    Mag/stam Blade
    Ive always played stealthy styles in rpgs. First pve toon on eso was a stamblade. Character i do the best on and have the most fun on in pvp also is a stamblade
  • TwinLamps
    TwinLamps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Dk
    sDK.
    Because I clearly have mental issues of some sorts and cant abandon clearly underperforming class.
    Awake, but at what cost
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mag/Stam Sorc
    Magsorc because it has been my main and my first leveled character. I always play a sorc type character or an archer in every game, as I enjoy them.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag/stam Blade
    Magblade, bacause I am a masochist.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • WolfyRaps
    WolfyRaps
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Plar
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Magblade, bacause I am a masochist.

Magblade in BG is masochistic I agree :).. Its a class that is quite decent 1v1 but when it gets focused by more than one person it has no way of tanking or escaping.. Stealth is not enough as any decent team will get you out of it..
  • Bucky_13
    Bucky_13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag/stam Blade
    The versatility of nightblades is why I love them. While I usually play ranged stam, being able to change gear and skill and go full sneak is so much fun. There's just something very satisfying when you don't try to kill or heal anyone and still are useful in battle because you're burning enemy sieges and camps while a bunch of enemy players are chasing you instead of trying to take the keep. Add sneaky resurrections to the list as well.
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Dk
    Stam DK was my first character and I still like it the most even htough it has been severely gimped and is not as strong as other classes. But I also like my MagDK a lot.

I enjoy playing both my stam warden and stam NB a lot too
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Tribune
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Tribune
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
  • WolfyRaps
    WolfyRaps
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Plar
    Theignson wrote: »
    Stam DK was my first character and I still like it the most even htough it has been severely gimped and is not as strong as other classes. But I also like my MagDK a lot.

I enjoy playing both my stam warden and stam NB a lot too

StamDK not as strong as other classes ??? It is the absolute strongest class in PVP in most situations, especially BGs..
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Play all of them in PVP land [Mostly BG’s). Each has its own style of play. Some are better then others, but I like variety.

Stay safe and enjoy the journey 😊

PS. ZOS stop the micromanagement of the green tree 🥺
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Sorc
    L_Nici wrote: »
    Stamsorc.

Because it was my very first build and I enjoy speed and burst. I enjoy playing Stamblade in the same manner, but STamsorc is a matter of heart. It was always average, rarely hit by nerfs, but also rarely buffed, its almost like that class hasn't changed at all since launch, with the exception of a potential Crystal Weapon, which I don't use because its to clunky and Bound Armaments, which I really love and use.

I use crystal weapon my back bar with a bow and then hit armaments when I swap to the front bar. It used to annoy me that armaments didn't all hit at once. I quite like it now because the last couple of hit normally land with a dizzy. Stamsorc was my second character, but it is my favourite and definetly play it he most 😁
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm a bit surprised about the voting result...

There're overwhelmingly many stamdens and stamcros in Cyrodiil, why did they get only a few votes?
    Are those players generally less active on the forum? Do they actually dislike the classes but somehow still play the classes often?

I suspect that people are playing classes for their overall effectiveness and power rather than their favorites.
  • Dominion_Nightblade
    Mag/Stam Dk
    Stam DK. All about turning your enemies into pancakes with a glorious leap. 30k vigor tooltip with fragmented shield. Minor brutality is really nice with how high wpn dmg can get these days. The dots are meh but they work. I used to main Stamblade but one day I went stam dk and never looked back. StamNB pretty poggers rn though..ngl.
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mag/Stam Sorc
    Stam DK. All about turning your enemies into pancakes with a glorious leap. 30k vigor tooltip with fragmented shield. Minor brutality is really nice with how high wpn dmg can get these days. The dots are meh but they work. I used to main Stamblade but one day I went stam dk and never looked back. StamNB pretty poggers rn though..ngl.

Funny story, we were sitting outside the Ash door testing Vigor stacks and getting some timing down on other buffs and things and a DK leaped on us out of nowhere (we really weren't paying attention). So we are sitting there with 8 stacks of Vigor, had just hit Shalks and this poor guy leaped into the middle of it as Shalks went off. Was one of the funniest Cyro moments ever. I can only imagine what he thought... zero damage and he was insta killed on landing, he must have thought we were cheating. :)
  • Dominion_Nightblade
    Mag/Stam Dk
    Kwoung wrote: »

Funny story, we were sitting outside the Ash door testing Vigor stacks and getting some timing down on other buffs and things and a DK leaped on us out of nowhere (we really weren't paying attention). So we are sitting there with 8 stacks of Vigor, had just hit Shalks and this poor guy leaped into the middle of it as Shalks went off. Was one of the funniest Cyro moments ever. I can only imagine what he thought... zero damage and he was insta killed on landing, he must have thought we were cheating. :)

Lol, so you zerged the poor guy down with major cross healing active, no wonder it did not seem to do damage silly.. Gg, you are God slayers ×D
    Edited by Dominion_Nightblade on April 13, 2021 10:19AM
  • Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Sorc
    Stamsorc. Fast and furious. <3