Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bringing back the Real Estate

MarzhinGwyls
MarzhinGwyls
Soul Shriven
I am loving that some of the previously available houses are now making a comeback like Lakemire (which I'm so excited for), and the Psijic house. Is there any chance we could get the Princely Dawnlight Palace and Potentate's Retreat added to that comeback list? Love those ones :D
  • MHael1
    MHael1
    Soul Shriven
    More than likely, these houses routinely cycle.
  • hashii
    hashii
    ✭✭✭
    My housing wishlist at the moment:

- Princely Dawnlight Palace
    - Jode's Embrace
    - Potentate's Retreat

Can't wait :sweat_smile:
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My wishlist is:

-Aldmeri Grotto
    -Jode's Embrace

Hope to see them back soon!
    Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a lot I couldn't buy when they were released and they haven't been back for years, so it'd be nice if cycling could be faster, or if you know, they were permanent additions to the store, so we wouldn't have to miss out due to lack of funds at the time.
  • pihlaja
    pihlaja
    ✭✭✭
    MHael1 wrote: »
    More than likely, these houses routinely cycle.

Well, so far this hasn’t always been the case. :) take Princely Dawnlight Palace as an example; I think it’s two years now since it’s been available last time, and we are unsure when it will return. I’m actually keeping my fingers crossed for May crown store bringbacks since it’s prior the new chapter and we’ve seen for example Linchal, Lake Xanmeer, Grand Topal Hideaway and Grand Psijic Villa returning lately. And I’m betting Colossal Aldmer Grotto for the summer (July?).

I’m sort of getting tired for perma-holding crowns just for the Princely Dawnlight to reappear. :D
    Edited by pihlaja on April 21, 2021 2:43PM
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TEL GALEN

It’s been over two years now and not, alas, since I started plying ESO! :weary:

I was quite disappointed in March. April gets a pass because the beautiful Ayleid home was released, but I hope very much that ZOS will finally bring back Tel Galen in May! :heart:
  • pihlaja
    pihlaja
    ✭✭✭
    TEL GALEN

It’s been over two years now and not, alas, since I started plying ESO! :weary:

I was quite disappointed in March. April gets a pass because the beautiful Ayleid home was released, but I hope very much that ZOS will finally bring back Tel Galen in May! :heart:

It was indeed quite weird that they didn’t bring it back to the Crown Store during the Vvardenfell/Clockwork city event.