The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where are all the chill adult guilds?

TheGent
TheGent
✭✭✭
Im still new kinda...I started playing this when it first came out for a couple months. Stopped. Picked it back up last April for Greymoor, beat Western Skyrim (not knowing about Markarth being the 2nd part) and built a PC last summer and started playing ESO on PC. I've been in a couple clans so far but alot are not helpful AT ALL. The one im in currently, for example, 50 people were on and I was asking for help not 1 person said anything lol. I got help from zone chat, but still, wth? 50 people? not one can spare 2 minutes? lol...ah well..what can ya do?
Anyway, with that out of the way, I was looking for a guild that has alot of members and doesn't just only help people that are part of the cool kids club but helps everyone regardless of there experience or status.
Edited by TheGent on April 5, 2021 10:07AM
ESO: @The.Gent
I really need a questing friend. Playing solo is lonely and boring (i am in multiple guilds too)

• TheGent
    TheGent
    ✭✭✭
    NeeScrolls wrote: »
    Im still new kinda...I started playing this when it first came out for a couple months. Stopped. Picked it back up last April for Greymoor, beat Western Skyrim (not knowing about Markarth being the 2nd part) and built a PC last summer and started playing ESO on PC.

I've been in a couple clans so far but alot are not helpful AT ALL. The one im in currently, for example, 50 people were on and I was asking for help not 1 person said anything lol. I got help from zone chat, but still, wth? 50 people? not one can spare 2 minutes?

Anyway, with that out of the way, I was looking for a guild that has alot of members and doesn't just only help people that are part of the cool kids club but helps everyone regardless of there experience or status.

[Quoted post was removed]

yea sure! I will message you on ESO. Right now I am a AD, but I was thinking about changing Alliances I have no problem using Alliance Anywhere or whatever its called because i sure as hell aint starting over haha thats for sure! Can I move my High Elf to EP? Whats your Discord name/Channel so i can talk to you on there? I aint on here that much maybe once a day to check my thread, thats it.
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on April 10, 2021 10:06AM
    ESO: @The.Gent
    I really need a questing friend. Playing solo is lonely and boring (i am in multiple guilds too)

• DunkinAndDragons
    DunkinAndDragons
    Soul Shriven
    Buff Chicks would love to help you out. We’re not a huge guild, sitting at 50-50 members, but we’re active, friendly, and happy to help. Come check us out if you still wanna join a guild, and ask any of our members how happy they are, if the guild description isn’t enough to hook ya.
  • HiroTenKai
    Feel free to look over my Guild Advertisement here we kinda do a lil bit of everything and while we aren't as big as some yet we have a dedicated group of people growing the guild slowly :) we are 18+

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/550684/na-pc-oni-knights-recruiting-pvx-players

Best of luck to you and feel free to hit me up if you ever get stuck ^^
    Oh let me taste your tears, mmm your tears are so yummy and sweet, oh the tears of unfathomable sadness. Mmmmm Yummy! Mmmm Yummy you guys!

PC-NA
    Oni Knights (GM)
  • ChefBoyUgly
    ChefBoyUgly
    Soul Shriven
    hey not sure if you’ve found a guild yet or not but we have a smaller guild that’s pretty active pretty much at all times and honestly not sure if you could find a group of more helpful people lol. We are also active in discord. My ign is @ChefBoyUgly and if you are interested in joining or just need help with something just pm me I’d be happy to help any way I can.
  • Infexious1
    Infexious1
    ✭✭
    ditto on the help and assistance even if u want to join. add me in game with the same name here ( @Infexious1 ). We are a small group of 40 with a guild we ran a vet trail as a training session, and more planned in the future. We are doing dungeons, normal and vets, and soon will have armor set runs for folks wanting to fill in sticker books. either way, good luck and hope to see u around the Tamriel. =P
  • jivefly
    jivefly
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for something similar myself. I keep coming across all of these massive guilds with something like 4000 characters across hundreds of members, and I just don't think that's my kind of thing. I just want to get with a group of people who run dungeons and quests together, maybe enjoy leveling alts, etc. and don't mind bringing a noob into the fold.
  • ChefBoyUgly
    ChefBoyUgly
    Soul Shriven
    I have a small guild like less that 20 but it’s perfect and we use discord. Send me a pm if your interested in a invite my ign is @ChefBoyUgly
  • Brundhila
    Brundhila
    ✭✭
    I am in the same boat. I am returning and rolling a Warden, I will be looking for a chill adult guild too.
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just curious what kind of help you were asking for?
    Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!