The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Xbox Xcloud

FishForce
FishForce
Got ultimate pass to test cloud streaming with the Elder Scrolls Online. When zoning to big cities, ESO errors out with unable to contact server error. i have 5GHz and a high speed internet connection. But it simply only works in singel player games with not to much loading zones. When its inside ESO it does work but as soon as it go into loading a zone its like rolling a dice if it loads or not. It's just a big chance its disconects complete to the launch screen of ESO.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @FishForce

If you continue to receive this server error, please try the troubleshooting found below.

What can I do if I experience an "Internal Server Error" on Xbox One?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • REiiGN15
    REiiGN15
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @FishForce

If you continue to receive this server error, please try the troubleshooting found below.

What can I do if I experience an "Internal Server Error" on Xbox One?

FYI, you can't do this on the xcloud beta for iOS/PC browsers.
  • Idhaleya
    Idhaleya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the same problem here in germany until now. I think you have to contact microsoft / xcloud support . I Don't think that is an elder scrolls online bug, but an xcloud bug.
    Sometime I have the feeling, that the internet connection from xcloud to the gamepass online games are not so well as the connection to the user who plays the game.
  • Aardappelboom
    Aardappelboom
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have the same question, it works for other games though.
  • Chrissteven81
    Chrissteven81
    Soul Shriven
    I am having the same issue. for example I have several chars logged out in vvardenfell. If I catch it during off hours I can log on and do my crafting. During peek hours I can unable to communicate with server and am unable to log in.

This also happens when I try to zone from vvardenfell into the thiefs guide.
  • Aardappelboom
    Aardappelboom
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE I'm afraid this isn't a MS problem, I'm experiencing the same issue, I'll try to explain and I would love this having looked at.

The game runs perfect on xcloud for me, however I frequently get booted to the title screen whenever transitioning to another zone or when trying to load my character. Eso then tells me I have to check my internet connection. Since I'm playing from a server in the cloud and I am connected to the server both myself and the server are connected to the internet so the error should not happen.

This is very specific for ESO and reddit is full of these complaints, it makes the game look bad and it's not a very smooth experience.

I still play though through xcloud because when you don't transition to another zone ( even wayshrining in a current zone works perfectly) it works perfectly.

I think you guys should really check the cause of the error on your end, I'll be more than happy to contact MS when it's clear where the problem lies exactly and maybe, with some extra info from you guys this can get fixed.

I'm still having the issue and I'll just quote my previous post from a different topic hoping to get this problem some exposure.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this thread is now a few months old and has gone somewhat off-topic, we've decided to close out the thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.