Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Curious About Writ Rewards

Nestor
Nestor
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Maybe this is an official change and I missed it. I have noticed this week that I am not getting any intermediate level raw materials in my Writ Containers. Is this a new change, or a bug? Is anyone getting anything other than the Tier of Writs you are doing?
Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nestor I just checked on the character next up in my crafting writ queue and he got both the expected 15 max-tier materials, and 10 of a lesser tier.

XB-NA seems to be working as normal.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same as @Feric51 said, still getting them as expected on PC/NA
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points
  • ThorianB
    ThorianB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am getting the usual 15 and 10
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did over 150 crafting writs and went to refine. I none of my tiers other than Tier 1 and Tier 10 had any raw mats. I did about 6 Tier 1 Writs, so that explains why I had those, but I should have had something in Spidersilk or Flax or Full Leather or Steel or something.

@tmbrinks

I guess RNG is being weird for me. Over several days.

• tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    I did over 150 crafting writs and went to refine. I none of my tiers other than Tier 1 and Tier 10 had any raw mats. I did about 6 Tier 1 Writs, so that explains why I had those, but I should have had something in Spidersilk or Flax or Full Leather or Steel or something.

@tmbrinks

You don't get raw mats from writ rewards.

Only refined.

Only thing that gives raw mats daily might be from your hirelings.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »

@tmbrinks

Only refined.

I guess it must be my hirelings then. I will go bribe them.

I just remember last years crafting blitz, I had a bunch of Raw Mats, and these the times where I log to my alts consistently.
    Edited by Nestor on April 11, 2021 3:15PM

• tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@tmbrinks

Only refined.

I guess it must be my hirelings then. I will go bribe them.

And those will only be at the level of crafting your character is at, which would explain why you only got Tier 1 and Tier 10 raw mats.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And those will only be at the level of crafting your character is at, which would explain why you only got Tier 1 and Tier 10 raw mats.

Doh, I did have three alts that were at mid tiers for crafting over the past year or so. With this update, I set them all to Max Tier other than my Mules. Forgot completely about that.

Thanks.