Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF crafting help

Shin_Ronin
Shin_Ronin
Soul Shriven
I've kind of hit a depressing roadblock in this game.
I like playing pvp, but I need better gears. The gears I am looking for are in pvp, but the drop rate is rare, and I am not really into guilds, I just want to enjoy the game solo for now, and honestly, playing pvp is a nightmare. I just get thrashed. I mean, today, I literally got just completely embarrassed by a cp42, and I am cp340. There is an issue with targeting for me, and I think it has to do with me using a controller. I feel absolutely worthless, and it is depressing. I am trying to build an Imperial Templar, but no matter what I do, I just get wrecked.
Anyway...
I am on the US PC server. @Gil'Dring
What I am looking for are Battlefield Acrobat medium armor legs, and necklace and ring, just one ring. I would prefer the legs to be Invigorating. If you could make the legs with a prismatic enchantment, that would be awesome. The jewelry I would like Triune, with reduce Spell enchantments.
I know the material costs of these and if you want some compensation, I can help you out via paypal or a google play or Amazon gift code. I have only been playing a couple months now and I don't have much gold, but I can help you out in the RW.
Edited by Shin_Ronin on April 9, 2021 4:39AM
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Battlefield Acrobat is not a craftable set, it drops from Rewards of the Worthy boxes in Cyrodiil.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Shin_Ronin
    Shin_Ronin
    Soul Shriven
    You can reconstruct it at Clockwork city.
    Do you not know this?
    Am I mistaken in believing someone who has already obtained this in their collections can reconstruct it and send it to me?
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I’ve never reconstructed set gear before.

I suspect it’s like when you transmute something and it becomes bound to you because you used transmute stones.

Even if you could reconstruct gear with transmute geodes and give to someone else, I doubt anyone is going to do that because the cost is too high.

If you are doing PvP you should be getting these Rewards of the Worthy boxes several times a day.

EDIT: typos
    Edited by katanagirl1 on April 9, 2021 5:09AM
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have a look at https://tamrieltradecentre.com/, you can buy the set and enchants you're looking for off guild traders.
    You just have to retrait the rings to Invigorating at one a transmute station, there's one in Clockwork City but guilds often have a transmute station in their guild hall.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shin_Ronin wrote: »
    You can reconstruct it at Clockwork city.
    Do you not know this?
    Am I mistaken in believing someone who has already obtained this in their collections can reconstruct it and send it to me?

Reconstructed gear is bound to the player, so they cannot make it for you and give it to you.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points
  • Shin_Ronin
    Shin_Ronin
    Soul Shriven
    I am unable to get rewards from cyrodil because no one tells me where anyone is going or what we are attacking, by the time I figure it out myself, the siege is over and I don't get any points, I will die on the way to anywhere from stronger characters with good gear, I can't capture any resources or flags by myself, apparently I am too stupid to figure out how. Honestly the only reason I even run Cyrodil is to get those few armors for the set. Pvp is nothing but a headache and dissatisfaction and depression for me and I just want the gears to help my character.
    Edited by Shin_Ronin on April 9, 2021 6:05PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chasing the Zerg will not get you very far, so get in a group. pretty much requires you to be in a group. And, once in the group, stay on Crown. And, have fully leveled speed horse.

So, put it out in Guild Chat "LFG, Will Stay on Crown"

Also, it helps to join a PvP Guild that does battle during the times you are online.

But, once in a group, AP and rewards roll in like candy at an Easter Parade.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Shin_Ronin
    Shin_Ronin
    Soul Shriven
    Nah. I quit. I am done with this game. Obviously I can not enjoy it solo. Any game I have to rely on other people is not going to be a good experience for me, period.
  • ThorianB
    ThorianB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can just buy the gear off guild trader. Get a whole purple set of medium for like 5k and take you 15-30 minutes of work. It also drops from the boxes you get running battlegrounds but id just buy it.
    Edited by ThorianB on April 9, 2021 7:25PM
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you are a stamplar (I think that set is for stamina builds) other options (and most likely better ones) you can also use a set like Hundings Rage (which is craftable) or Spriggan’s Thorns, which is an overland drop set in Bangkorai and the last time I was there, people were running the farming train at full speed again. You should be able to pick that up at guild traders also if you don’t want to farm yourself.

If you are magplar, can’t recommend any easy to get sets there as I have no experience with that build.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shin_Ronin wrote: »
    Nah. I quit. I am done with this game. Obviously I can not enjoy it solo. Any game I have to rely on other people is not going to be a good experience for me, period.

Wow.

That was quick!

I solo all the time and have even done limited PvP. (Mostly the daily quests, though I rarely join in groups running around if I can stay up with them.)

Though I doubt this is the game you want anyway if you only want to solo and only want PvP.
    Edited by FlopsyPrince on April 12, 2021 7:05AM
    PC
    PS4/PS5