Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can I solo a dungeon Pledge

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
Or are the dungeons different?

ie. Fungal Grotto I can run thru non vet.

if that was a pledge...would I make it and get a key?

tanks!
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you get a key no matter how many players participate.

Mind that the amount of keys depends on difficulty.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Pledge just means to have to kill 3 Bosses. Usually, there are only 3 bosses, but you can skip the first two if you are just running the dungeon and not doing the quest. A pledge requires you to kill all 3 bosses.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As said above, you can solo a pledge dungeon on normal and still get a key ...

shades.gif

• Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    A Pledge just means to have to kill 3 Bosses. Usually, there are only 3 bosses, but you can skip the first two if you are just running the dungeon and not doing the quest. A pledge requires you to kill all 3 bosses.

That also depends on pledge. FG1, iirc, has 4 bosses, 3 of which you need for pledge (as you can see in the pledge description). It's usually only the 'main' bosses for older dungeons, and for newer dlc ones it's just 'completion' (again, as can be seen in quest description) so you only need to kill the last boss to get the pledge credit (of course, you can't skip most bosses, but this is helpful if you jon a group on last boss).
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday the pledge was Fungal Grotto II. I don't think I can do it alone.

Does FG I or SpindleClutch, Crucible every come up? Those I can solo.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zama666 wrote: »
    Yesterday the pledge was Fungal Grotto II. I don't think I can do it alone.

Does FG I or SpindleClutch, Crucible every come up? Those I can solo.

Every dungeon comes up. It's on a fixed rota.
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    I finally got SpindleClutch I - did it.

Got 1 key :|

Now I just have to wait for the rotation again, do it 100x and finally get the sets my dreams.....

(or just learn to play well with others.....)
  • Xuhora
    Xuhora
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Now I just have to wait for the rotation again, do it 100x and finally get the sets my dreams.....

why not just hop in an do random normal? that will give you 10 transmutes and doesnt require much skill.
  • Astrid
    Astrid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don’t even need to particularly play well with others if you do the non-DLC hard modes. And that’s 2 keys and more transmutes for you.
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xuhora wrote: »

why not just hop in an do random normal? that will give you 10 transmutes and doesnt require much skill.

Is there an undaunted q for randos?
  • Xuhora
    Xuhora
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i dont know what you mean exactly, but if you press P and then go to random dungeon you will get 10 transmutes for either normal or vet random a day (per char) as well as a big ammount of XP.
    the random is truly random, its not just the undaunted dailys. but it seems for me you are after the transmute stones, not the undaunted keys
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭

i dont know what you mean exactly, but if you press P and then go to random dungeon you will get 10 transmutes for either normal or vet random a day (per char) as well as a big ammount of XP.
    the random is truly random, its not just the undaunted dailys. but it seems for me you are after the transmute stones, not the undaunted keys

sorry, I mean is there a dungeon queue for pledges...like Pledge PUGS

Tanks,
  • Xuhora
    Xuhora
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Tanks,

no there is no such queue.
    that said: pledges are more like to come up in the random dungeons, since more people queue for it directly.
    Anyway, 1 random gives 10 transmutes, while 3 pledges (assuming you are doing normal) give 3 i believe?
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Tanks,

You can queue for specific dungeons of your choice, be it vet or normal, via dungeon finder -> specific dungeons from dropdown on the right -> tick off those you need. You won't get random dungeon reward that way, but you can get pledges done.
    Edited by Magdalina on April 10, 2021 4:02PM
  • Aertew
    Aertew
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you get a key no matter how many players participate.

Mind that the amount of keys depends on difficulty.

Wait you can get more than 1 key from a pledge?