The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crippling Lag

Zelus
Zelus
I am just curious Does anyone else have such massive LAG and server disconnects ...from well 11pm(eastern time..or 9pm my time) till 1pm(eastern or 11ish my time)? or is it just me...? ive contacted ESO about this issue and my ISP... I mean i can still watch netflix or play other online games at this time... Its just ESO i can literally not play .. sometimes its like 30 seconds before the server communicates with me...I have literally run around for 10 mins with no server connection in a zone until i get the the "unknown error" while chatting with my friends on Vent.

So all I am really asking is does anyone else have this problem? Or am I just screwed for 2/3 hours of the night?(prime time for me to play)
Edited by Zelus on April 25, 2014 4:17AM
  • Zhakim
    Zhakim
    I just cancelled my subscription over this very issue.
    I did experience spikes of 5-30 seconds every once in a while prior to the April 25th patch, but since then it is occurring much more frequently. Sometimes I am getting 2 or 3 of these lag spikes in a single fight, other times I can go 5 minutes without having one.
    • Drivers are up to date
    • FPS ranging from 55-65 on ultra settings
    • Latency ranging from 250-350ms reporting through resource monitors TCP window
    • CPU under about 20% loading while the game is running
    • Memory under about 20% loading while the game is running
    • I'm located in Australia