The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Riften Coalhorn Ram

HanzeeBokeem
HanzeeBokeem
✭✭✭
ea9143a35f061069e76564e1c763dd97.jpg
It looks really good in the game preview as it's jet black yet the images used on the site and social media show a very different colour scheme, what is happening here? I actually prefer the black version but am concerned it might change colour upon purchase. Has anyone bought it yet?
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it's not brown? Lokks Looks brown to me in that picture
    Edited by Nord_Raseri on April 8, 2021 3:36PM
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just checked in-game. Definitely brown
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • HanzeeBokeem
    HanzeeBokeem
    ✭✭✭
    rcr.png

Yeah, they've changed it. A shame really it looked really nice in jet black :/
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the other ram and if this one was black I'd get it. But brown? Pass. Shame, a black ram would have been sweet.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rcr.png

Yeah, they've changed it. A shame really it looked really nice in jet black :/

I love it. It's actually very dark/almost black in some lighting, and brown in sun/fire light