The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Will there be an Ayleid armor style or motif (to match the Ayleid crate styles)?

Araneae6537
Araneae6537
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I love the Nenalata and Silyanorn Ayleid mounts and weapons from the latest Crown crates and would be thrilled to have an Ayleid armor style or motif that matched! :love: I realize that there are existing styles that can work with it, but none match, and I would buy it if such a thing were available.

Thank you for the amazing Ayleid ruin and chandeliers as well — been loving it all and hope to see a few more, including some structural furnishings such as the arches, before the year is through! o:)<3
Edited by Araneae6537 on April 8, 2021 4:54AM
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't "Ancient Elf" considered Ayleid? It's typically what you see Ayleid Ghosts and Constructs (like the Watchers in Depths of Malatar) wear.

Although if the Datamines hold true, we're getting an "Ancestral Daedric" motif eventually, which, when combined with the "Ancestral Reach" (which is actually "Ancestral Barbaric") motif, makes me think we'll be getting Ancestral versions of Ancient Elf and Primal as well. And maybe Ancestral Dwemer.

And considering they renamed Ancestral Barbaric to Ancestral Reach, I could see "Ancestral Ancient Elf" being renamed "Ancestral Ayleid" and being a more modern, high res version of Ancient Elf.
    Edited by B0SSzombie on April 7, 2021 6:25PM
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know there are styles that can work for an Ayleid look, but I was specifically asking for a style/motif that would match the Nenalata or Silyanorn Ayleid items in the latest crates. :)
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lots of the old motif styles have received updated versions in one way or another, so I would be very surprised if we did not eventually get an Ayleid motif of some kind.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • SDKTJ
    SDKTJ
    ✭✭✭
    Dawn's avenger is a style that was datamined, it seems to be the armour to match the Silyanorn weapons.
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SDKTJ wrote: »
    Dawn's avenger is a style that was datamined, it seems to be the armour to match the Silyanorn weapons.

Dawn's Avenger is in reference to the "Silver Dawn" order, aka the Werewolf Hunters. It's basically an "Elite" Silver Dawn style. You can even see that the background for the Crown Store advert for the style is Moon Hunter Keep.

aw_crwn_outfitstyle_armor_dawnsavenger_1x1-3c519750f846.jpg

Not much to do with Ayleids.
    Edited by B0SSzombie on April 8, 2021 2:30PM