The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help with Cyrodiil

matthiews
matthiews
Hey, im new and i have some doubts about Cyrodii, putting aside how fun Cyrodiil is... what are the rewards for playing Cyrodiil?, like, i only know that the most important thing is to become Emperor, what do i get for being emperor? and is there any other reward? or just play to become emperor? Greetings.
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -Emperor skill line is only active as long as you are emperor.

The main rewards are AP (Aliance Points) you get from taking/defending keeps, resources and outposts, killing enemy players or healing allies. These also define your PvP rank progress.

Besides of warpotions and sieges, with AP you can purchase also items at the golden vendor, that shows up only on weekends. Or buy lootboxes of overland sets from the vanilla zones. Just check the alience war vendors at the homebase of your faction or those in the three villages Bruma, Cropsford and Vlasterus.

At the end of the 30 days campain, you also recieve gold (like 15k i think), 50 transmutation cristals and a box with jewelery from PvP sets. If you are amongst the top 50 (depending on the total number of players i think) players of your faction these will come in gold quality.

End of campain rewards
    Edited by Zer0_CooL on April 7, 2021 6:21AM
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What Zero said. I love PVP just for the play, but the rewards are amazing. I run one main, but get tier 1 on 10 alts, which doesn't take long, so between opening the RotW boxes daily and the end of campaign rewards, I get about 750-1000 transmute stones a month to transmute and try out stuff. The Golden vendor is amazing, and I now have almost every monster helm / shoulder in the game in every weight, even though I rarely play vet dungeons (I dislike dungeons). Not to mention you can score some great items to sell from her, like a week or so ago there were Gold Mothers Sorrow Rings for sale, I bought 5 with my AP and will sell them for 300-400K each in a while.

Also, the Gladiator Rucksacks you get by completing dailies on the far right board have a ticket in them once a day when you open them, and for 50 tickets you can by an outfit that sells for 1.5-2 million gold, so that's almost an extra million a month from that alone.

All in all, Cyrodiil is quite profitable and fun all in one.