The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Windows servers down?

davidmanvell
Got kicked off of NA server and cannot get back on but I do have internet otherwise...
Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 6, 2021 4:16PM
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I logged out a few minutes ago to read the forums, but logged in to check after your msg.

I just got in fine.
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Got kicked off of NA server and cannot get back on but I do have internet otherwise...

What error msg do you get?
  • 16BitForestCat
    16BitForestCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EDIT: it is HILARIOUS that the forum auto-censors the name of a terrible cable and ISP provider [snip] :D I get what it THINKS it's censoring, but it's still funny.

PC NA here. Got kicked off about an hour ago for the...fourth? sixth? time while waiting for a world boss to spawn in, and was getting a different error message every time I tried to log back in. So I gave up and started doing housework instead. /shrug

The first time, I think it was actually my ISP because *** (EDIT: name sounds similar to "caulks") and Comcast users, among others, began reporting service outages on DownDetector at the same time my Internet went down and I was booted out of game, but my connection has been up and stable ever since. Maybe ZOS is still having issues with whatever caused the Internet outage. They've been happening for a lot of people since early April 5.

The game has crashed (frozen, or black screen) and forced me to log out of Windows/restart my system about half a dozen times since yesterday's maintenance. It was also making my entire system slow to a crawl, if I needed to briefly tab out to another program for something. I'm doing a repair on the client now while I clean, and then will start the "is it one of my addons?" quest when I can finally get back in. (Destinations updated too, and is giving me Lua errors ever since, so that's definitely getting disabled first thing....)

[Edited to remove Inappropriate Content]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on April 6, 2021 1:26PM
    PC/NA. Alliance agnostic: all factions suck and should go touch grass together.
    If you ever wonder why certain official fandom spaces are so often toxic, remember: corruption starts from the top.
  • davidmanvell
    After an hour of frustration I can now get back in. Odd it was only EOS and Kakaotalk that would not connect to the servers. All other internet access was fine.
  • Mythreindeer
    Mythreindeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the world post the death of net neutrality.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the OP is now able to log back into the server, this thread will be closed from further discussion since the issue is resolved.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.