The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Weapon racks? Why not?

Gruumsh1
Gruumsh1
✭✭✭✭
Can anyone please tell me (ZOS?) why we don't have weapon racks and various weapon types to put on them as furnishings? Seems like a huge oversight.

Anyhoo, cheerio and thanks
Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Miiighty Gruumsh!
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Racks for armor, too!
    PCNA
  • Smoky
    Smoky
    ✭✭✭
    A buddy and myself were literally saying this last night, would be a great addition.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That and armor stands.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • AdamskiAlders
    AdamskiAlders
    ✭✭✭
    I'd definitely have Weapon Racks and Armour Mannequins as furnishings in my houses, would bloody love them to be included.
  • BloodLegions
    BloodLegions
    ✭✭
    Even just as decorative item eso have IDs for them as they appear in many places in summerset