The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Murkmire DLC Sale in April? Please?

voreo
voreo
✭✭✭
The showcase shows two Murkmire related things, is there a dlc sale gonna be tied to this as well? Currently last zone dlc I need D:
Argonian Dragonknight

~Rawr
  • winterscrolls229prerb18_ESO
    I wasn't going to buy it as i've already done it (love it too). On eso plus and finally settled on an alt so doing it again while its up.

Will buy it on sale otherwise no.

Geez, im still reeling from that preview presentation though. I might be diggiing down the wrong hole.
    Yeah just noticed there's 2 murkmire items coming back from the 15th.. would be good for the collectors edition of the dlc as well (at half price of course!).
  • voreo
    voreo
    ✭✭✭
    Why no sale for Murkmire :disappointed:
    Argonian Dragonknight

~Rawr
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I don't care about the normal dlc for less crowns, i only want the colllectors editon at 1/2 off..

Thanks very much zos for watching and taking suggestions, truly commendable. But.. There went my chance. How about having a "collectors day" once a year where all the collectors editions are made available again at 50% off like the events. Id be happy to wait for the zone events of course, but they don't happen for old dlc.

Well at least you made the OP happy.