Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to Login (PC/NA) !?

• Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here was trying to purchase crowns and it kicked me out. Tried to log into the game and nope, slapped me down there as well. PC NA
  • Jacozilla
    Jacozilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same, PC/NA - fails both methods of login, automatic via steam launcher or manual direct login using eso64.exe client
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Cannot log in to Game or Account web page
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are currently investigating some issues preventing players from logging into the ESO servers.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Aca2017
    Aca2017
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. Direct login via 64-bit client and 2x different browsers, with and without VPN... game and website inaccessible on 2x different ESO accounts. I feel confident this is a problem at the server end :-).

Did the whole password recovery thing on one of my accounts. The result is equally dysfunctional. I have no idea if the password reset actually went through.

Good thing I did my Jester dailies this morning.
    Edited by Aca2017 on March 31, 2021 7:41PM
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anyone else currently unable to login ?

The main website throws 404 errors, the account management page shows maintenance ongoing ... but i can't find anything in the forums about a maintenance window at this hour.

Yes, I'm having the same issue.

PC/NA

Unable to log into the game client

Unable to log onto the Account.Elderscrollsonline.com either.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • scorpius2k1
    scorpius2k1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    🌎 PC/NA
    🐧 Linux (Arch)
    🧑‍💻 ESO Addon Dev
    ⚔️ Stamplar | Magplar | Stamcro | Magsorc | Magcro Healer
This discussion has been closed.