The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Extension for PS4... now it's actually after I go to bed...

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
So I miss out on today's tickets, miss out on the daily rewards....

@ZOS_BillE Is there anyway to get these awarded automatically please?? It doesn't seem fair that UK people will miss out because of this.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This will be first time in a few years I've missed too... so...
  • Alpharos7
    Alpharos7
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS just what is going on? Why are you ignoring us? This is really pathetic from you guys, you should be ashamed. Shows how much respect they have for us console players...
    PS5 EU (UK) 668CP - Avid Roleplayer and Elder Scrolls fan!

Kurog Gularz - Orc - Stamina Dragonknight
    Ancano Galerion - High Elf - Magicka Sorcerer
    Manabi Zenammu - Dark Elf - Magicka Dragonknight
    Warlock Necros - High Elf Vampire - Magicka Nightblade
    Rajirr Nightclaw - Khajit - Stamina Nightblade
    Drifa Deathweaver - Nord - Stamina Necromancer
    Aurodil - High Elf - Magicka Templar
    Mother Daenia - Breton - Stamina Warden
    Souless-Robot - Orc - Stamina Sorcerer
    Ursine Wildheart - Nord - Stamina Warden
    He'lea Asakale - Imperial - Stamina Templar
    Necrosa Corpse-Caller - High Elf - Magicka Necromancer
  • emeraldshado
    emeraldshado
    ✭✭✭
    well, if its extended to run an fsck on the file system, or clean the database, then i fully support the extended maintenance.

I'm sure they didn't extend it out of spite just for folks in a geographic region, or for the ps4 folks in general. why do you want an answer right away at this exact second. it might take time to have discussions

they should be ashamed of extended maintenance?
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well, if its extended to run an fsck on the file system, or clean the database, then i fully support the extended maintenance.

I'm sure they didn't extend it out of spite just for folks in a geographic region, or for the ps4 folks in general. why do you want an answer right away at this exact second. it might take time to have discussions

they should be ashamed of extended maintenance?

You clearly are new to interractions with Zenimax... if we start discussions now, I might get my missed daily rewards in 2024...

Edit: You'll also note, I'm not asking for instant answers, nor am I shaming them for maintenance... I'm aksing, out of fairness to their customer base that pay money each month to them, if they'll consider giving us what we are missing out on because the time for maintenance has meant we have missed out on a complete days play... heck, I'm not even asking for a refund on my 3xESO+ accounts I pay for pro rated...
    Edited by Rittings on March 30, 2021 7:31PM
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no worries ppl,zos will give u a free pet and all will be forgotten within 3 days....
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• webgeo99
    webgeo99
    ✭✭
    I'm on the NA server and game has been offline since 6AM. NOW I read it has been extended till 6PM.
    I wonder if I get a discount now on my Plus membership because I will not have access for over 12 hours!
  • spotzhopz
    spotzhopz
    ✭✭✭
    method__01 wrote: »
    no worries ppl,zos will give u a free pet and all will be forgotten within 3 days....

Lol Yeah itll probably be another fawn... Thats a slightly different color than the one from heroes reforged.... Which in turn was a slightly different color than the one from the skyrim event.... Thatll make it all better