The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Essential buffs/debuffs for dedicated buff build

aurelius_fx
aurelius_fx
✭✭✭
If you were to design a build focused mostly on keeping your teammates buffed (no/very little heal), which type of buffs would you focus the most? As a DPS player, which buffs would you like for a player to constantly keep on you, that you wouldn't be able to regularly achieve otherwise?

i'm looking for a team buffing/debuffing character, but i'm unsure which class and skills would be the most important on the battlefield, either battlegrounds or cyrodill. Preferably with heavy armor to stay alive for longer and some sort of taunt to keep the same build on PVE scenarios without much hassle.

I came up with a magicka DK build with frost/resto staff that relies on shield stacking teammates (using multiple dk skills), minor resolve, major brutality/sorcery and a little of cauterize healing, but would that really be welcomed on combat? Would it be more important to keep enemies DEBUFFED instead? On that note, i came up with major breach, stagger (yes, from stone giant) and immobilization. Unsure on equipment yet.

Other than high damage or high healing, how else could you tip the scale in your favor?
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think a harmony based necro with resto and higher ult gen would be a good idea for this. Charged lightning staff front bar with a disease glyph Then you can keep up major vulnerability from your ult, minor berserk from combat prayer and minor vulnerability from your destro. that's giving your team 20% more damage. A Nord with bloodspawn would be a start for high ult Gen, heroism pots would also be good. You would also be giving heals and synergies.

I don't know about the rest without playing around with UESP.
    Edited by relentless_turnip on March 27, 2021 2:53PM
  • IAmIcehouse
    IAmIcehouse
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you ran your DK with curse-eater, molten armaments,charging manuevers, throwing talons and shackles, everyone would love you. Well, I would.