The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Bank Inventory Reset

deyjasagus
deyjasagus
✭✭✭
I don't know if this is occurring with anyone else or if it's just me. Whenever I scroll down in either my personal bank or guild bank and remove an item the list automatically returns to the very top. An example would be if I scroll down to a recipe and either double click to withdraw it or right click and withdraw from the options the inventory list will scroll back up to the very first item.

Now before you ask this occurs even with no addon's active. I've looked through all the settings to see if perhaps there was something I was missing and I couldn't find anything that would be associated with an inventory layout. If anyone has any suggestions or if a dev sees this and has a thought it would be greatly appreciated.
  • FlyingDutch92
    This happens on console [Xbox EU] as well but with all the other bugs in trials and freezes in any and all inventory screens this is the least of my worries, although it is very annoying.