The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Craglorn Furnishings

TeruKisuke
TeruKisuke
✭✭✭✭
i was running through Black Drake Villa, a new dungeon, and it just so happened to showcase some old assets—Craglorn Furniture.

We don’t have access to most of them. There’s a grand bookcase (which is in Erstwhile but can’t be moved), a long pew with curly armrests, a chair that I’ve never seen before with a unique chair back to other furnishings we have in the game, and the sword chandeliers to match the sword sconces we currently have.

Please make these available for craft. The Murkmire Grand Bookcases were showcased in the game for a long time, such as in Craglorn, and renamed for Murkmire. Please allow us to craft these items. I’ve particularly been yearning for this Grand bookcase for a long time.

vjy9cybjfmr6.png
qfmtq9kpw3ps.png
us5abkudh132.png
qxzn45lxl3na.png
928by3suxx4l.png
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wholedheartedly agree! And that chair is just awzum!

You did such great works of art ZoS - Let us play with WAY more of them! <3
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love those bookcases.
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if any of them are going to be craftable furnishings from the new Chapter?
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortuately players have to wait years for some items to be usable as furnishings :(

I want that bookcase too.

P.S. Filled planters still haven't appeared as furnishings despite being asked since the begining.
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oooh, great furnishings, I agree, especially the bookcase, but I also like the bench and the round chair! :smiley:
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't that bookcase exist in a lot of places? Sometimes it's without the top border, but I've seen it or similar in many places and it annoys me because it's such a nice yet simple big bookcase.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • TeruKisuke
    TeruKisuke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't that bookcase exist in a lot of places? Sometimes it's without the top border, but I've seen it or similar in many places and it annoys me because it's such a nice yet simple big bookcase.

Yeah, it’s one of the many assets they like to constantly reuse and tease us with. I’ve lumped it with the other “Craglorns” because I constantly see it with them. Would be nice to get a batch of this stuff with a DLC or something.