Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bank & Storage

AaronGuilder
AaronGuilder
✭✭✭
NOTE: Copied from "PS4 Tech Support
There is noticable slowness/delay when selling to a merchant and depositing/withdrawing from a banker or storage coffer since the most recent update. I've tested this on both wifi and hardwired connections on both PS4 and PS5. NA server here.

I'm also noticing the same delay, but not every time, when equipping or unequipping gear.

Same on Xbox (EU server) so this is console based, and sometimes the lag on withdraw is so long, the game times out and causes an "Unexpected error" and dashboards.
Also notice that when I use "House" banker to deposit, this lag is usually 4-5 seconds but withdrawing takes up to 10.

Also, sometimes my crafting materials occasionally show as RED as if I don't have the appropriate level, but all my crafting skills are at max
XBOX EU / NA: Magplar x4 Magsorc x3 StamDK x2 Stamsorc x1 Magsorc x1 Warden x1 Necro x1 Stamblade x1 Magblade x1 MagDK x1
  • AaronGuilder
    AaronGuilder
    ✭✭✭
    NOTE: I have cleared local game cache and this has not cleared this issue...
    XBOX EU / NA: Magplar x4 Magsorc x3 StamDK x2 Stamsorc x1 Magsorc x1 Warden x1 Necro x1 Stamblade x1 Magblade x1 MagDK x1
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The lag you're experiencing may be connection related. Try the following steps listed below to see if the delay improves while playing ESO:

Clear Your Mac Address
    1. On the Xbox One home screen, navigate to the left.
    2. Select the Settings options, then All Settings, Network, and finally Network Settings.
    3. From there, select Advanced Settings, Alternative Mac Address, then finally select Clear.

Perform a Hard Reset
    1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the front of your console for 10 seconds.
    2. Once the machine has turned off, disconnect the power cord from the back of the Xbox One and wait two minutes.
    3. Plug the power back in and wait for the power bricks light to go from White to Orange.
    4. Once the power brick has the Orange light, turn the console on and try the game again.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • AnonomissX
    AnonomissX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sure buddy. This was a non existent lag for the bag and bank before the last update.
    Ebonheart Pact, Nord Templar/healer on NA Xbox server. My main toon WAS a tall and foxy redhead - now she has been gamma-irradiated and has green skin and black hair. 3 other characters I only use for writs. Can't be bothered to create multiple toons - EXCEPT now my WW is getting spooled up for Cyrodiil - Blood For The Pact! IRL cranky sometimes redhead chick at large in Las Vegas, NV
  • AaronGuilder
    AaronGuilder
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, this did nothing and the bank lag is on 3 xbox machines I play on.
    Guild banks are nearly impossible to use, with delays of up to 14 seconds.
  • xVDx
    xVDx
    Soul Shriven
    The fixes you mention help if the bank is completely unusable but not the general delay everyone is talking about.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As an update posted here, we are aware and currently working on a fix for the lag and freezing issues the guild bank is experiencing.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • AaronGuilder
    AaronGuilder
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks @ZOS_BillE appreciate the personal update :)
  • Sega4life
    Sega4life
    ✭✭
    I am having the same exact problem since the last update!
  • Sega4life
    Sega4life
    ✭✭
    I tried clearing my saved memory for the game and shutting down my Xbox for 30 seconds and it’s still not working!