Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Converting unwanted crate items into crown gems - not getting said crown gem amount.

Konstanz
Konstanz
I was converting potions I don't use in play that are crown gem items, and had 2 stacks of 50 each. Now, when I saw the breakdown of said items It said 50 potions converted into 25 crown gems. In converting both stacks of 50, I only got 5 crown gems?

In trying to use the X button to convert them one crown gem at a time, the x button would not work. After I noticed the issue (being fairly new in returning after years of being away) I tested the controller to make sure the x button works. It works just fine btw.

Now I am out 50 crown gems to go towards that store and stuff. And as an ESO+ player, the other added issues cropping up on box one are ridiculous. It's making the gave very frustrating for me to play.
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
  • 99 little bugs in the code
  • 99 little bugs
  • Take one out, pass it around
  • 287,439 bugs in the code
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
  • ThorianB
    ThorianB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 stack of potions(10) =1 crown gem
    1 stack of poison( 25) =1 crown gem.
    IIRC.
    I think you misread. 50 potions have never been worth 25 crown gems.
  • Konstanz
    Konstanz
    ThorianB wrote: »
    1 stack of potions(10) =1 crown gem
    1 stack of poison( 25) =1 crown gem.
    IIRC.
    I think you misread. 50 potions have never been worth 25 crown gems.

thank you. It looks like I did.

with that being said, the potions should have netted me 5, and the poisons 2, for a total of 7, but after doing both, I still had 5.
    🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
    • 99 little bugs
    🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
  • ThorianB
    ThorianB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you had 2 stacks of 50 and one stack was potions and the other poisons then you should have added 7 gems to your total, yes. Have you tried completely exiting the game and logging back in and see if you have the missing gems, or the poisons?
  • Konstanz
    Konstanz
    doing so now.
    🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
    • 99 little bugs
    🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
  • Konstanz
    Konstanz
    still 5
    🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
    • 99 little bugs
    🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
  • Konstanz
    Konstanz
    Just noticed, in converting the XP scroll also, should have netted me 1, and I did cash it in also, and didn't receive gems.

I found 2 sets of potions (20 each) in my thing, tried the x button this time. worked just fine one at a time. now up to 9 crown jems. when I should have more.
    🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
    • 99 little bugs
    🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Konstanz

You are welcome to open a ticket with customer support so they can check to make sure you've received the correct amount of gems.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post