Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Would you like to get a free race change token instead of a free pet?

SshadowSscale
SshadowSscale
✭✭✭✭✭
For those unaware zos announced a mini event(no event tickets or such involved wich is why it is called a mini event) which starts when the next update launches and ends on the 16th of March which will give everyone for the duration of the event free skill,attribute and champion point respecs..... alongside that you also get a free pet..... Honestly I would rather take a free race change token over the pet considering the balance changes done to racials but let me know what you all think.
edit:spelling
Edited by SshadowSscale on March 3, 2021 3:08PM

Would you like to get a free race change token instead of a free pet? 42 votes

Yes give us a free race change token instead
61%
kcrayner_ESOGilvothMojmirDarcyMardinWuffyCeruleiAektannmitebaFolkbmaxjapankThe_LexSshadowSscalePwoogimila4WrathOfInnosGreenHereRexicomcolossalvoidstrem3cattackaloneHelixUnited 26 votes
No I would rather keep the pet race change is not needed
7%
PurpleDrankCadburyjoerginger 3 votes
Can't we have both a race change token and free pet?
19%
redspecter23Araneae6537WiseSkySubzeroMiniMavBerchelousThreeXBJamerthRdyP1ayr1 8 votes
Other
11%
MissTreatedTommy_The_GunKitsune2200Dame_Scorpiothe1andonlyskwex 5 votes
  • hands0medevil
    hands0medevil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll even return all my pets received for free in the past + I'll drop some eso+ exclusive statues in exchange for tokens
  • SshadowSscale
    SshadowSscale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I feel they kinda missed the mark with the mini event.... considering the theme is to rebuild your character.... but no race change token nope instead we get a pet lol
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't we have both a race change token and free pet?
    Since they already announced the pet, it would be awful to have them backtrack on that and remove the pet option for players that want it. I also can't see that happening at all.

They could very easily give a few race change tokens alongside the pet if they choose to do so. That's the option I'd go with. Why annoy players that are now looking forward to the pet by taking that away?
  • SshadowSscale
    SshadowSscale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since they already announced the pet, it would be awful to have them backtrack on that and remove the pet option for players that want it. I also can't see that happening at all.

They could very easily give a few race change tokens alongside the pet if they choose to do so. That's the option I'd go with. Why annoy players that are now looking forward to the pet by taking that away?
    completely understandable just feels weird to me that after the racial balance changes they are giving us a free pet instead of a race change token like last time
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

completely understandable just feels weird to me that after the racial balance changes they are giving us a free pet instead of a race change token like last time

Because last time they threw around the racials passives big time. This time there are only minor adjustments in comparison. Nothing that should make or break your build if you aren't a 100% FotM chaser.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would gladly trade all the useless crap ive recieved for tokens
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, please.
  • SshadowSscale
    SshadowSscale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp zos just said they are not giving us any race change tokens so RIP
  • Kitsune2200
    Other
    Tbh i feel almost anything would of been better then that pet im not a fan of non combat pets since they cause problums for groups
  • the1andonlyskwex
    the1andonlyskwex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Sure, I would rather have a race change token, but I also don't really think the u29 changes (including the racial balance changes) were anywhere close to large enough that I feel like ZOS owes us anything.

Sometimes you just need to let stuff go and move on.

Edit: What's with the necroposting @Kitsune2200? This ship has sailed.
    Edited by the1andonlyskwex on March 28, 2021 11:26PM
  • webgeo99
    webgeo99
    ✭✭
    Goes to show you what some people are smoking these days!