The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Interactable ladder decorations would be nice

Arato
Arato
✭✭✭✭✭
So I recently got master fisher so that I could buy the fishing boat. Idea was to have the fishing boat be docked at one of the short little "piers" at the grand psijic manor, problem is, the pier is too tall and the boat is too small.so I need to do a dock off the pier, but to get to that dock, it'd be nice to have some sort of ladder I could climb up and down to reach a dock that is lower down.

But there currently are no ladder decorations. I think that'd be something nice to add, and it being interactable would be nice too.
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That'd be dope and should be fairly easy to do.

I actually stumbled across a ladder you can interact with to climb out of a ditch in Morrowind recently.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use floating tables as a dropdown stair case, they don't need to be connected to anything, they're stiff as a board in midair. Also a great way to get around when you have a house connected to water, but too short a distance before slaughterfish get you; tables come in handy.
  • Arato
    Arato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use floating tables as a dropdown stair case, they don't need to be connected to anything, they're stiff as a board in midair. Also a great way to get around when you have a house connected to water, but too short a distance before slaughterfish get you; tables come in handy.

I'd still much prefer a ladder that goes toa little dock. Ininvestigated the possibility of ramps but the ones available are too long for my purposes.
  • Arato
    Arato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    plus it'd just be a cool useful housing decoration to have some ladders that you can interact with and climb up and down, like different sizes, so someone like me can make a short ladder down to a dock, but someone else can have a taller ladder that can go up to a tree house.
  • RevJJ
    RevJJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Closest thing to a ladder is this:

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/murkmire-ramp-marshwood/

You can change the angle to more vertical and it's still walkable up to a certain angle.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use the Murkmire ramp as a ladder and instead of a bulky staircase in small areas. I've used this in several places. And it resembles a ladder.
    PCNA