Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The new CP slotables could be more fun...

Ruhlf
Ruhlf
✭✭✭
I was looking over the new CP, and finding frustration in some of the issues already voiced on the forums - especially the green tree combining so many slotable stars that probably should have been passives.

I was excited by Occult Overload however - and was disappointed to see it was one of (if not the only) more creative slotables in the new system. (I was also bummed out it didn’t have any cool visuals to go with it).

Would anyone have preferred most of the stars on the constellations to all be passives - while the slotables were all things closer to Occult Overload? Have our active/inactive abilities be something closer to a five-piece set bonus?

I would’ve liked to see our characters granted cool skills that help with RP/vibe. Things like summoning a critter/monster/magic item that help us with a damage/healing/crafting bonus.

Or slotables could cause semi-permanent status effects, like when you go all shadowy with the Grace Of Gloom set.

So much of the CP is just a numbers grind. It might be cool if the slotables became something fun and character-enhancing instead.

I doubt ZOS would do an overhaul completely - but I’d rather have more passives, and then choose between fun things like this for slotables.
  • Ryuvain
    Ryuvain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely agree, that's why I like to use strategic reserve. It's an actual gameplay change. Too many of them feel like invisible passives imo.
    That one khajiit obsessed with werewolf behemoth and vampire lord. Lady Thorn is bae, dont @ me.
    Werewolf behemoth=vampire lord>blood scion>werewolf>vampire.