Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggestion - Eyes need their own proper tab under Appearance

Lord_Wrath
Lord_Wrath
✭✭✭✭✭
I really love the Spiderkith Eyes! I have been waiting for an eye modification in the appearance tab for years! With that said, if anyone noticed there have been Oracle Eyes available (they make your eyes white) from the Cosmetic pack from the crown store. I can foresee more eye variants coming in the future, if so I think we will need our own UI tab for selecting eyes. Both Spiderkith and Oracle eyes are under separate UI tabs, "Head Markings" and "Facial Hair". If eyes had their own tab we would be able to keep our desired facial hair and head markings, thank you!
1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • ganj1234
    ganj1234
    ✭✭✭
    Lord_Wrath wrote: »
    I really love the Spiderkith Eyes! I have been waiting for an eye modification in the appearance tab for years! With that said, if anyone noticed there have been Oracle Eyes available (they make your eyes white) from the Cosmetic pack from the crown store. I can foresee more eye variants coming in the future, if so I think we will need our own UI tab for selecting eyes. Both Spiderkith and Oracle eyes are under separate UI tabs, "Head Markings" and "Facial Hair". If eyes had their own tab we would be able to keep our desired facial hair and head markings, thank you!

Agree! Would like to wear red lipstick AND have glow-y red eyes :)
    @x.Elle_x - PC/NA DC magblade sweat and fashion extraordinaire✿ Guild: Black Fire
  • FaylenSol
    FaylenSol
    ✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't agree more. The more options we have for customization the better.
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed.

Eyes, Eye Markings, Lips, Major Adornments, Minor Adornments, Head Markings, and Facial Hair should all be totally seperate and distinct categories.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree.

I'd love to put back my crafters blind eye under the eye patch, I loved that detail when I first made him and then for some reason they removed it a few years ago and made the eye look normal.

But at the moment to do that I have to remove his beard, which just doesn't look right.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Lady_Sleepless
    Lady_Sleepless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, but I am very happy that the Spiderkith Eyes were not facial hair this time around. But I'd love some new customization slots.
  • Tensar
    Tensar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Totally agree, I see no reason to buy a lot of cosmetics actually.
  • OminousThreat
    I agree! My family and I love the new eyes!!! Would love more colors!

yes please make more categories because we have to use Facial Hair for "eyelashes" ! So we have to choose between "Oracle Eyes" or "Eyelashes" we want both!

I mean all other games just give you eyelashes as a given that you yourself have them.
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it's ridiculous that an Orc or a Wood Elf has to give up their horns/antlers to have blind eyes or facial hair. It's something that has driven me nuts for years! No horned Orcs have beards? Preposterous! And then these Spiderkith eyes come along, and they were initially datamined as "adornment" and I was hopeful that we'd only lose earrings or something, only to have them end up in the same category as scars and facial paints/tattoos. (Let's not get into scars being in the same category as tattoos..)
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kiyakotari wrote: »
    Yeah, it's ridiculous that an Orc or a Wood Elf has to give up their horns/antlers to have blind eyes or facial hair. It's something that has driven me nuts for years! No horned Orcs have beards? Preposterous! And then these Spiderkith eyes come along, and they were initially datamined as "adornment" and I was hopeful that we'd only lose earrings or something, only to have them end up in the same category as scars and facial paints/tattoos. (Let's not get into scars being in the same category as tattoos..)

Scars, makeup, tattoos and now red eyes can't be had together. It's so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Conjurers eyes added!

Bump to emphasize the point! Please help expand our customization options!
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
    Launch Player - PC - NA - EP