The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Partial SFX Cut out

D34thly
D34thly
✭✭
I'm having a very strange and random issue. I'll have my SFX cut out, but only partially some dialog like first line wont be spoke second well ect. Horse footsteps weapon swings ect. Its really strange. Has anyone else had this issue?

FX 8350 @ 4.8
Asus 990FX Sabertooth
Creative SB Z
Plextor SSD 256g
8Gigs @‌
Windows 8.1 x64
Blacklist DC NA
Iron Lotus DC NA
  • lee.vanderlipub17_ESO
    Same issues here...

I'm having the exact same issue. I never had this during beta and it only recently cropped up after the last patch. When I'm in Vulkhel Guard around the blacksmith/clothier area I will loose dialog with NPC's and then loose all my footsteps, horse sounds, pretty much everything except music. It's getting extremely frustrating and hope that they acknowledge this bug soon because it really screws up the ESO immersion. I love the game and would just like this taken care of :(

I've gone so far as to uninstall the beta client and reinstall the retail client. I've done multiple repairs and have made damn sure all my drivers are updated... This has to be something on their end.

Other threads... This needs to get fixed

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/67866/sound-just-randomly-disappears-sometimes#latest

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/61486/dialouges-missing-voice-overs#latest
    Options
  • mrlee95b14_ESO
    Also having this problem, and with the last week it's happening a lot more now... THE NPC's VO's wont work even.

Any others find a solution or something?

Options
  • D34thly
    D34thly
    ✭✭
    Nope still happening to me. Soon as it starts happening i just restart the game and all is well for about 45min..
    Blacklist DC NA
    Iron Lotus DC NA
    Options