The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can we have a second no cp campaign please ?

d3adpain
d3adpain
✭✭✭
is it possible to get a second no cp campaign ? , like cp have grayhost and ravenwatch
grayhost is mainly played out of them and once its pop lock and even before when its lagging people move to blackreach as other campaign
while no cp players have no other options and now with the new cp system theres lot of new no cp players because they dont like it or dont want to grind cp
so i ask if its possible to add new no cp campaign cause we dont have anyother options and once its lags and full theres no other options.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • IAmIcehouse
    IAmIcehouse
    ✭✭✭✭
    NoCP is already dead 20/24 hours of the day. Why would we want to split the playerbase more...
  • d3adpain
    d3adpain
    ✭✭✭
    huh ? on pc eu its pop locked at 6-8 pm eu time and then you cant play cause full and its lags
    and we don't have any other options, its more popular now than cp because of the cp changes
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would rather suggest that the in smaler campains people cant choose a faction. Instead folks get assigned to one automatically, so the population is even on each party. And there would be only one total leaderboard instead of three.
    Edited by Zer0_CooL on March 25, 2021 6:57AM
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yesterday in 10 PM EU time, I waited 20 minutes for noCP campaign on PC EU. I see it poplocked for many hours a day.
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No-CP NA is poplocked from 7pm EST onwards on weekdays. The CP campaigns are a festival of sweaty try hards who don't die and one hit anyone who isnt max cp. Not my idea of fun. All the groups I know are in no-cp.
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • Sedare38
    Sedare38
    ✭✭✭
    I'd just like a no-cp faction locked camp that's 30 days . . .