Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Loading screen stuck after login info

rebelhimyell
rebelhimyell
Soul Shriven
im stuck i know after a patch or update it takes a few mins but this has been going for for a few hours.. ive repaired launcher, deleted program files, re named addons/saved varb with .old.. deleted my addons folder.. still nothing i really dont want to have to uninstall the game and re install it.. any thing else? no fire wall either played the game fine last night before bed
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @rebelhimyell

Thank you for the rundown of troubleshooting you've tried so far. If you've not done so yet, we recommend opening a ticket with customer support for further help troubleshooting this loading issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • rebelhimyell
    rebelhimyell
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @rebelhimyell

Thank you for the rundown of troubleshooting you've tried so far. If you've not done so yet, we recommend opening a ticket with customer support for further help troubleshooting this loading issue.

thanks for replying i just went ahead and uninstalled and re installed the game only took abour an hour was able to get back into the game once again thanks for the reply
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update. Now that reinstalling has resolved the issue, this thread is being closed.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.