The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for an LGBT+ inclusive and friendly guild that does vet content

Birby
Birby
Soul Shriven
Hello there,

I am looking for a guild that is explicitly LGBT+ inclusive and where I will not hear, you know, any bigoted ***. Would be cool if it was a bit more relaxed in general but I also want to join a guild for the sake of improving my skill and my builds. I want to be introduced to vet content, primarily vet dungeons, trials and whatnot in an atmosphere that doesn't feel too threatening or pressuring if you know what I mean.

Regards
Edited by Birby on March 23, 2021 12:46PM
  • Nazekeen
    Nazekeen
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, feel free to check out Clan Hammeraxe. Recruitment post is on this page as well. We're progressing vet/ difficult content at the moment. We only ask for cp160 and a willingness to learn. We are friendly, active and inclusive, we aim to be a drama free zone, so you certainly won't get any ****
    We have an active discord as well where builds and tactics are discussed.

Age group mature 30+ though we have a handful who are a bit younger.
    We have 3 scheduled events weekly, a trial on sundays, vet dungeons on mondays and area runs on wednesdays, but we have lots of ad hoc groupings as well like random normal, pledges, gear farming, incidentally even pvp.
      Crazy Khajiit Lady
    • Nazekeen Khajiit NB: 9 trait crafter, farmer, housing enthousiast, built for speed, not damage
    • Addhiranirr Khajiit DK: tanking for fun only, no serious business
    • Ayliza Bloodmoon Khajiit Pet Sorc: Main character, dd
    • S'Raani Khajiit Healplar: Main healer
    • Rabynna Khajiit Magplar: solitary cat, likes quests
    • Aqir di Kha'Jay Khajiit Plar: experimental dd/solo build
    • Maiq the Healer Khajiit Warden healer: Only male character
    • Yenithka Rishajiit Khajiit Sorc Healer: Still learning
    • Qari Morna Khajiit Magcro: Working on learning DoT rotation
    • Jajofa Zatayer Khajiit Necro Healer/offDD: Catalyst/Saxhleel
    • Zissqara Khajiit Sorc: low level, going to be a tank
    • Zira Hejta Khajiit Arcanist: low level, going to be a dd