The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Can Log onto forums but Incorrect password for account?

TheValor
TheValor
Soul Shriven
Been trying to recover my account for about the last 40 minutes, multiple attempts of passwords I use and nothing.

Submitted a request directly to recover it and then came looking on forums for some advice and tried literally the same password i was nearly sure i had and its logged me in? When trying the exact same pass to get into account to download the game its telling me its incorrect?

Literally no idea whats going on, unless the forum and game require different passwords, but i cant remember ever setting that up?

PLEASE HELP.
  • TheValor
    TheValor
    Soul Shriven
    Anyone?
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @TheValor, your forums account and your ESO accounts are separate, so it's possible that you have different passwords for each account.

For assistance recovering your ESO account password, please submit a ticket here. If you have already done so, you can post the ticket number in this thread, and we will be able to take a look to make sure it's in the right place.
    Edited by ZOS_Chiroptera on March 23, 2021 1:43PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • TheValor
    TheValor
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, that's the form I filled in to try and recover my login before making this post.

That clears that up than in regards to it not working for the game login. Hopefully I hear back and can I recover the proper login as well.