The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Social Guild for Older Players

blxdes
blxdes
✭✭✭
The Elders Tribe is a fast growing guild exclusively for older players of all levels. We've grown to nearly 50 members in just over a week, so there is quite a bit of interest in the guild. If you would like an invite and have a free guild spot, please leave your @ID here or message me in game @xx_blades.
Edited by blxdes on January 9, 2022 12:51PM
  • veloth60
    veloth60
    Soul Shriven
    Do you have a discord or are you in game only?
  • Mistygrae
    Mistygrae
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I saw your earlier post and I am very interested in joining. I am 60+ so I fit the category :) My id is @Mistygrae
    Edited by Mistygrae on March 5, 2021 9:34PM
  • blxdes
    blxdes
    ✭✭✭
    veloth60 wrote: »
    Do you have a discord or are you in game only?

Hi, we have a discord as well: https://discord.gg/NJz69FAqX8
  • Maddan664
    Maddan664
    I am 74 and would like to join please
  • Maddan664
    Maddan664
    Sorry just seen your on the na server so please leave me out.
  • blxdes
    blxdes
    ✭✭✭
    The Elders Tribe is a social guild exclusively for older players (35 - 80+). Whether you are just starting out in the game, or running vet Trials, the guild welcomes you. We have a very active discord channel, group events, competitions and more. If you are interested in joining, leave your ID here or send me a private message in game ID: @xx_blades
    Edited by blxdes on January 9, 2022 12:51PM
  • Cynsuzs
    Cynsuzs
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I sent an in game application, but am also posting here. I am 61 years old. I work nights so I'm mostly active in the morning after work and on my days off which are Monday and Tuesday. I'm in the west coast time zone. I'm looking for a guild that is active in discord also. If I fit your criteria my id is @Cynsuzs
  • Dahk72
    Dahk72
    Going to be hitting you all up tomorrow/tomorrow night for sure , been waiting to really get going and going to with the X2 experience. 47 here , kids (one with special needs ) and so on , and could really use a social outlet and mmo fix with other friendly folks.
  • Dahk72
    Dahk72
    Greets , ID is @Dahk72 if wouldn't mind tossing me an invite , signed up on discord as Dahkoht awaiting permissions to join too.

Thanks

• blxdes
    blxdes
    ✭✭✭
    UPDATE: Since posting this thread, we are approaching 100 members, which is amazing in such a short period of time. We are still actively looking for new members, so spread the word! If you sign into Discord, please send me a msg so I can give you full member access to all the channels :)

• Sutorx
    Sutorx
    Soul Shriven
    Older player looking for a guild. Im in the Central time zone. My main is a Warden Healer.