The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Player Homestead?

ToastedP3ANUT
A large landmass for players to create a farm or home and showcase their collections. Maybe allow a higher Mount placement, plant ingredients or crops for use in provisioning and potions. Random Node drops. I’ve always wanted to build my own in game home from the ground up maybe even place in a river/creek or lake and waterfall. But mainly a large open space to let mounts run free and you can fence off an area.
Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on March 23, 2021 3:15PM
  • SownRose
    SownRose
    ✭✭✭
    Reminds me of an addon to Oblivion, the Wizard's Tower. Had alchemy reagents you could harvest in the house. It sounds like a great idea & would tie in nicely with the new area.

That said, I'd rather interact with the bankers like I did 3 weeks ago
    Edited by SownRose on March 23, 2021 5:26AM
    Elewyn Starsong since TES3 Morrowind.
    Old Lady Gamer Girl
    "I'm not a Boomer, I'm GenX. Get it right! We gave you computers,
    Video games & the X games. You're welcome!"
  • QenQuni
    QenQuni
    ✭✭✭
    It was also in the homesteads in Skyrim... but this section is called bug and reports, you should probably be using the discussion section for such suggestions ;)
    Order of the Panda, Red Pandas and Golden Pandas Trading guilds PS4 EU