Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing crowns

Xargas13
Xargas13
✭✭✭
Hello, I bought 30 days of ESO+ from steam, got all the benefits, but my crowns are missing, it has been third of fourth day now. I wrote the ticket on the first day and they told me to wait at least 72 hours, I did that and still haven't got my crowns. I wrote them about the issue and they told me they need proof of purchase here's the reply:

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team. My name is Moses and I'll be assisting you today.

When we ask for proof of purchase, we require a full unedited receipt, invoice, or screenshot showing the product transaction.
Your proof of purchase must include all information listed below to ensure we can verify your purchases with other retailers.
Your proof of purchase must include the following:
• Product name
• Date of purchase
• Purchase amount
• In the case of a digital purchase, the identity of the purchaser as detailed below
For games, game time cards, and other items purchased at a retail store, we need a picture of the receipt and a picture of the item purchased. In the case of game time cards, we need images of the front and back of the card.
Proof of purchase from the Xbox Live. PlayStation, or Steam stores must include the player's Gamertag, PSN ID, Steam ID or e-mail address. Details on how to find this information are below.

I admit the first time I sent bogus, as I never dealt with this before, but every time I sent them everything they mentioned, they replied with the same email again and again, I mean c'mon, at least tell what I am doing wrong instead of spamming me... Last my email was the actual screenshot of my receipt provided by steam and then they went silent. I just want my crowns lol, I'm sure they can see that I have ESO+ and that I didn't spend any crowns this month since I never got them in the first place....

So the question is: what do I send to get an actual reply and help?

EDIT: this is what I sent back, I edited it only for the forums...

[img][/img]LNWiwXZ.png
Edited by Xargas13 on March 22, 2021 3:32PM

Best Answer

• Xargas13
    Xargas13
    ✭✭✭
    They finally responded that they will manually add crowns to my account, frustration got the better of me, had to wait a bit more:)
    Edited by Xargas13 on March 22, 2021 6:27PM
    Answer ✓