The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What would a necro healer build look like for cyro right now?

Lynxyn
Lynxyn
✭✭✭
Considering apparently like 70% of the sets in the game are considered procs what would you build for pvp cyro healing? I've been playing off and on for 5 years and I've finally decided I'm just awful at playing dps in pvp and I really enjoyed running around kinda like zerg surfing with my healer before they started doing this testing stuff. I don't know what would even really be the best to run considering stuff like troll king among the other typical healer sets just straight up wouldn't work with procs disabled. I know this probably won't be a very popular post because I've noticed that lots of people seem to get upset if you're not the super skilled guy with 40k hp rolling around in a tower for 30 minutes farming ap 1v10, but I'd appreciate any info.
Edited by Lynxyn on March 21, 2021 10:00PM
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For group healing? Shacklebreaker and crafty alfiq. Add two mixed monster pieces or two trainee to taste.

Basically without support sets you just build for max stats. Powered weapon. Maybe even ritual mundus depending on your needs.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Build as much offensive stats as you can basically while not compromising on your own safety. Also with the new CP stars try to slot at least one related to healing. The crit damage/healing in the new CP system is thankfully located in a single star so if you're a crit build you have room for other things.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're going up against anyone decent, and don't significantly outnumber them, you'll really need a defensive set in order to not be 1-shotted the first time you get CC'd (at least in no-CP). The only defensive set that I can think of that will work in Cyrodiil right now is Fortified Brass, which I would craft in mostly heavy (especially chest/legs/boots, and ideally heavy monster set helm/shoulders as well).

Amberplasm, Shacklebreaker, or Crafty Alfiq would probably all pair pretty well with your defensive set, and you can adjust your jewelry enchants and traits as necessary, until you're comfortable with the amount of regen and raw stats available. For monster set pieces, I'd probably look at something like Domihaus for more Magicka + Stamina, or Pirate Skeleton/Mighty Chudan for raw resists. Don't worry about any armor "caps" for PvP, since lots of people are going to be running significant amounts of penetration, especially with Spinner's and Spriggan's being very popular among the small number of sets that fully function. I would also stick with the typical Resto Staff + 1h/shield setup, since timely blocking can be really important.
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same as your damage build basically. Every build is basically the same now.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also to add to what others have said, 30k hp is probably the minimum for CP Cyrodiil, actually about that for no cp also. You might be able to get away with 28k if you have a warden in group providing minor toughness.

Because of the burst that stamblades are doing (among others) you'll also want a significant amount of crit resist. Full impen traits, and if you play no cp you might consider impregnable as one of your sets. Basically at least 3k crit resist if not higher.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • dvonpm
    dvonpm
    ✭✭✭✭
    I respecced my necro healer to dps, but I would like to point out that sets with 2 separate 5 pc bonuses will work if the first one isn't a proc. Vicious Death, for example. So if you have that in jewelry and weapons it could be very good for a healer as well if you need some spell damage. Put some heavy on, I use fortified brass on my Templar, it's been working well.

There are others, but so far no official list that I know of.

If you can spare it, swift is also amazing for avoiding damage. It's like having a built in dodge.